Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd. SCAMMER

Ralf1285
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Coffemashine and got an Plastic cup.
Emailed and Got backsending Adress:

<removed> GUANGDONG <removed> CN

WTF? Which is Name/ Road a.s.o
Professionl Scam, DON`T BUY AT NLRAGO

Kaffemaschine.jpgIMG_20200930_112325.jpg

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

BigKryss
Contributor
Contributor
Same here... Yet won't get money back unless I send it back to them!! Absolute crap!!
Login to Me Too

Win66
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two folding lawn chairs and they sent me two nylon sleeves. These Chinese companies then want you to send the product back to China which ends up costing you more than the item is worth in the first place. I guess they think you will just give up. Well, here is the kicker, so does PayPal. They arrange the resolution process to be so convoluted that it is near impossible to communicate with them and then they answer you with robot responses that come in days or even weeks later asking you to do more jumps through hoops or just close the account and end all communication. These are supposed to be lawn chairs. The same company you talk about.These are supposed to be lawn chairs. The same company you talk about.

Login to Me Too

HuynhChuong
New Community Member

Thank you for your Posted.  PayPal must take down this SCAMMER and Protect its PayPal Users!!!!!

These are supposed to be lawn chairs.

HuynhChuong_0-1603213526052.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.