Zestads scam/fraud

Hoganesque

Do not order anything from Zestads, they are a scam company featured on facebook.  At this moment I am out 88.90$ for two masks I ordered.  After research, there are hundreds upon hundreds of scammed people from this company in the last month alone.  Mostly who also ordered masks.  If I was told it would take months to receive my order, which I wasn't I wouldn't have ordered in the first place.  Seeing that they went through PayPal I assumed they were legit, I was wrong.  Don't take the chance, and this has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth using PayPal for anything. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Devu
Contributor
Contributor

I had exactly that happen to me. I have been scammed for $154.99 , my real hard earned money, still working in retirement

Login to Me Too

Hoganesque

Im in touch with a good friend who works in the political arena and seeing if he knows anyone in gov't who can get the company investigated and a possible class action lawsuit.

Login to Me Too

ceceb1
New Community Member

You can call the National center for disaster fraud at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] I plan to call by next Monday.

Login to Me Too

Devu
Contributor
Contributor

what is the number to call

Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.