Zestads limited masks

Laker44
Contributor
Contributor

Read a lot about Zestads limited masks being a fraud, what is the true story?

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

blulullaby
Contributor
Contributor
I sent multiple emails and I have a friend who also purchased and sent an email. I am requesting an immediate refund. The site is full of problems and linka that go nowhere.
Login to Me Too

Yellow33333433
Contributor
Contributor
Zestads and pay pal are working together they are both frauds ! Keep your fricken masks and I'm done with PayPal ! You are both bums
Login to Me Too

Fp1234
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got 2 masks with approximate value of a dollar. That I paid $50 for. These are disposable knockoffs not even the real ones at an exorbitant price.
Login to Me Too

Merits
Contributor
Contributor
I bought two ProCare Mask to ZestAds Limited and paid through PayPal and now I realize it was a scam. Could you tell me if you can claim Pay Pal to return you that money. Should’nt they take care of who they deal with in their plataform?
Login to Me Too

bacroon
Contributor
Contributor
You can open a dispute but good luck. I never received my mask and PayPal sided with the seller saying he had proof it was delivered. I had to go through my bank. PayPal is still accepting orders from this company so that bags the question: Is PayPal getting kickbacks for denying our claims? There is no way the seller could have proof it was delivered because I never got it. Good luck!!
Login to Me Too

Milliemoz
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for 4 masks in early April around the 5th. I still have not received merchandise.
Login to Me Too

Lawrel
Contributor
Contributor
Have not received mine,ordered on 3/24. Did get a couple emails promising they were shipped but couldn't give any info and to be patient because of coronavirus
Login to Me Too

dianandmyron
Contributor
Contributor

I had ordered thinking it was a good deal because of the filters it had. But after ordering I went online to read reviews and I called for a cancellation right away but was told it was too late. It took a month of fake transit numbers to get to me. Low and behold, they are a scam. This mask is not worth the money I paid for it. There are not many filter layers and the holes in front go right through to the other side with no filtration. The only think I will say is that it fits nice. I guess I am supposed to supply my own filter. Do NOT buy this mask! I am **bleep** because I had asked Paypal numerous times for a refund and they were told each time that I had gotten my product. I got it in the mail today after a month. I guess I will have to learn to read the reviews before ordering. I feel Paypal should make good on my money because of all the letters I have sent.

Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

LeeAnn62
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been taken in by Zestads ( aka Nerd Lensy )  I ordered mask on 4/3/20 and paid through PP and immediately discovered it was a SCAM company.  I email them ( with the email address provided by PP) and told them to cancel the order ( that was within 25 mins of the actual purchase) and I contacted PP as will regarding this.   I have waited 35 days not with no resolution from PP and NO product received!!  I had to file a dispute with my cc company because PP refuses to assist me in this matter and keep telling me I have to wait 10 days, now you have to wait another 10 day, oh just 10 days more!!   I have gone a far as file a complaint against PP with the BBB and filed with the Atty General of my state.   Enough is enough PP.  I want my money fully refunded immediately  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.