Zestads limited masks

Laker44
Contributor
Contributor

Read a lot about Zestads limited masks being a fraud, what is the true story?

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

same here, Paypal will not help you! They always find for these scammers!

Login to Me Too

Mari713
New Community Member

I ordered my masks on 4/11/20. After 3 weeks and no masks, I emailed Zestads. They explained that due to COVID-19 and customs policies for items from China, shipping was slowed down considerably. I received my masks today, almost 5 weeks later, but they delivered. I just feel I needed to let people know, in all fairness. Communicate with them directly.

Login to Me Too

tem3

It takes forever - I think mine took 6 weeks to arrive because they are, ironically, from China. When I emailed the company about the status (also convinced it was a scam) they did respond within 24 hours letting me know they were delayed bc of Covid. I ended up receiving them a few days later.

Login to Me Too

rnrgirl2020
Contributor
Contributor

I've had nearly the same experience only I canceled my order after three weeks of no delivery.

They take almost a week to reply to email and then are unprofessional.  I just want my refund.

Login to Me Too

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

the masks I received were not n95 as described. I googled the masks I got and they are actually detrimental to use!

Login to Me Too

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal will not help you! They always find for these scammers!

Login to Me Too

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

why do you say you will help me get my money back from zestads? I opened a dispute and you found for the seller! This is with over 60 complaints of their masks! What I received (finally) was shown on Google to be dangerous to use yet you found for them! Paypal is as bad as the sellers they side with! I will get my money back from the credit card but I feel sorry for the people who do not have this option.

PAYPAL IS A JOKE!

Login to Me Too

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

they won't! after all these reports they found for the sellers!

Login to Me Too

theredman
New Community Member

Theyr'e a scam!  Ordered 10 masks that were supposed to be N99 military grade, washable masks for $220 bucks and they send a package of disposable N95 (I doubt) cheap blue masks from China.

Login to Me Too

MisterWu
Contributor
Contributor

I also saw this ad on Facebook for "top quality military masks" and put in an order. I contacted Zest ads immediately (a few minutes) after I got a duplicate PayPal invoice, but was told it was "too late" as order was sent to warehouse for shipping. I became very suspicious when I saw their website was only a dispute resolution page and tried to cancel out completely without luck. I filed a PayPal dispute  for billing that got partial resolved in my favor. 
    They did ship out my order three days later, but what I got were thin disposable masks labeled N95 (very questionable) nothing as as appeared in the video Facebook ad that has now dissappeared. I don’t know how to file a second dispute for this transaction as my first dispute based on duplicate billing is now closed.

Maybe I could file a criminal complaint for illegal price gouging but problem untouchable here in California.

I order these so I could have them for my 90 year old mother so consider these inferior and expensive mask a personal threat to her safety. l

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.