Zestads limited masks

Laker44
Contributor
Contributor

Read a lot about Zestads limited masks being a fraud, what is the true story?

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

Fp1234
Contributor
Contributor
I tested the ones I got in my lab. They are fake. I’ll try and get a refund.
Login to Me Too

MisterWu
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Answered a FB video ad for top grade multilayered masks and got knock off KN95 masks made of some impermeable material with breather holes along the sides a fruit fly could get through. My "satisfaction guarantee" email contacts remained unanswered. Scammer putting lives at risk!

Login to Me Too

Harley1950
New Community Member
Haven't received a confirmation number after ordering 5-3-20. Is this site a scam or do I have any recourse? First time user and guess it might be last time.
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Harley1950 thank you for reaching out to PayPal Community Forum. I hope you are all fine during this pandemic. If you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. If your eBay payment is complete, but you didn't receive your item, it's not as described or the auction got canceled, you'll need to file a dispute. You can do this in eBay's Resolution Center or the PayPal Resolution Center. There are 2 kinds of disputes you can file: Item Not Received – You bought something, but didn’t receive it. (Wait at least 3 days from the transaction date to give your seller enough time to ship the item.) Significantly Not as Described – You received an item, but it was significantly different from the seller’s original description. (You might have to pay return shipping costs, but may be eligible for Return Shipping on US. Activate Return Shipping on US before filing your dispute to qualify for the benefit.) Working with your seller can be the quickest way to resolve an issue. You can locate your seller's contact information on the transaction details page. They may be able to issue a refund to you or help with a return. If you've tried working with your seller, but still need to file a dispute, here's how: Go to the Resolution Center. Click Report a Problem. Select the reason for your case and click Continue. *The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app. What's Next? You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute, PayPal will review it and decide the outcome. If we need additional information from you, or need you to take action, we will email you. You can check the status of your dispute at any time in the Resolution Center. You can manage your dispute in the Resolution Center by communicating with the seller and providing additional information. ****If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Stay safe and take care. Thanks!****
Login to Me Too

Yellow33333433
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal is on Zestads payroll they don't look out for the PayPal buyer but Zestads totally fraud you bunch of **bleep**
Login to Me Too

NCI
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, took a little over a month to get the masks. They ARE NOT WORTH THE PRICE, VERY OVERPRICED. I placed complaints with PayPal and I've had email communications with the company. Also, usually with PayPal, the payment isn't made until the item ships. ZestAds is a RIP OFF.

Login to Me Too

Zestads
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will. 

Don't worry, all orders from us has been shipped out from our warehouse on time. Our processing time is very fast (2 - 3 working days) to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time. As delivery is done by Standard International Shipping, please allow up to 7 days for the tracking result available in shipment tracking website. Standard international shipping usually takes 5–19 business days (approx. 1–4 weeks, depending on region).* 

*Delivery times are estimates. International orders’ exact delivery dates are difficult to predict. International postal delays may occur in some countries due to COVID-19. Please contact your local post office for more information.

As a result, the delivery of postal items to foreign countries (especially EMS postal items) will be delayed, so the delivery time might be longer than expected, and the tracking status might not be updated for days long; therefore, please wait for the parcels patiently.

We appreciate your patience! Should you need anything else, please let us know as we are here to help you with the whole delivery process.

For further information, you may contact us at <removed> using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you. We look forward to your email.

Login to Me Too

bacroon
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered a mask after seeing a Facebook video. This was March 30. Several communications made- nothing received. I filed complaint and I'm hoping PayPal has my back. Reading other posts is really discouraging. I shop online A LOT and have never experienced this before. I have gotten many international packages during this pandemic with no problem. $180 is a lot of money to me but I'm a senior with health issues and thought I was dealing with a legit company. Shame on me!! Good luck everybody.
Login to Me Too

Yellow33333433
Contributor
Contributor
I think I as taken by these masks! I sent 2 emails asking for just a potential shipping date and no response! What a fool. PayPal that's why I've used you was to protect my back if I would've used Amex I would have just canceled payment. Maybe I'll cancel both Facebook and paypal?
Login to Me Too

Zestads
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Yellow33333433 

Please send us your order number by contacting us at <removed> using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on, and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.