Zestads Limited - Was I scammed and do I have any recourse?

PBob2
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase on April 7th for 5 masks and another purchase on April 7th for 10 mask filters from Zestads Limited.  The first purchase was for $180.90 and the second one was for $29.99.   Was this a scam?  Do I have any recourse?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PBob2 

The site has been known to have complaints here but I don't recall anything of this nature. If you saw the total was $180.90 before and after PayPal Checkout then that is what you agreed to pay. Same with second sale. Sellers generally can raise and lower prices. You can see if you can cancel the first order but don't hold your breath because this company is based in China or ships from China and their communication is not all that great until come time to provide tracking info on Item Not Received disputes or telling you to return for a refund.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PBob2
Contributor
Contributor

I am OK with the price -- I just am hearing that the products never ship.  Is that the case?

Login to Me Too

Zestads
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will. 

Don't worry, all orders from us has been shipped out from our warehouse on time. Our processing time is very fast (2 - 3 working days) to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time. As delivery is done by Standard International Shipping, please allow up to 7 days for the tracking result available in shipment tracking website. Standard international shipping usually takes 5–19 business days (approx. 1–4 weeks, depending on region).*

*Delivery times are estimates. International orders’ exact delivery dates are difficult to predict. International postal delays may occur in some countries due to COVID-19. Please contact your local post office for more information.

As a result, the delivery of postal items to foreign countries (especially EMS postal items) will be delayed, so the delivery time might be longer than expected, and the tracking status might not be updated for days long; therefore, please wait for the parcels patiently.

We appreciate your patience! Should you need anything else, please let us know as we are here to help you with the whole delivery process.

For further information, you may contact us at disputes@resolutionsupports .com using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you. We look forward to your email.

Login to Me Too

kmaster1957
Contributor
Contributor

Your reply here just really made me laugh! What a joke answer.....of course you are going to say this . But it does not change the fact that you have taken money and have not sent the items that money was paid to you for.

Login to Me Too

PBob2
Contributor
Contributor
I actually received a refund and the very next day, I received the masks in the mail. The following day I received an email apologizing for the delay and telling me that I could keep both the refund and the masks.
Login to Me Too

stacejamx
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive this?
Login to Me Too

PBob2
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet but I did receive a reply from the company assuring me that I would receive the product
Login to Me Too

jeanrg71
I bought a few face masks from them and never received mymerchandise from them.
Login to Me Too

JenChicago
New Community Member
I never placed an order I just inquired. Before I knew it my credit card was charged $75!! I emailed immediately the company directly notifying them I did not authorize the charge and they did nothing about it. This is fraud!!!! Not to mention didn’t receive product. I didn’t order because they are NOT NIOSH CERTIFIED. THese masks don’t even protect and are fake!!! This is a scam all around people!!! I will not stop until I get my money back. My lawyer has already prepared a letter to the BBB and will write letters to their State Governor’s to inform them of their BS. Even if they are shipping from China we all know someone in the US is the middle man. Who knows maybe it’s PayPal since they care less about solving this mess .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.