cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Zestads scammers

Same to me, 135.00 paid thru pay pay and pay pal credit, nothing has been delivered yet, no info no documents except the receipt email confirmation that has the free Amanda loosing weight video... so disappointing and frustrating!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

They got me too and I'm really annoyed. I can't believe with all these complaints, PayPal hasn't done much and my efforts to get a refund from PayPal isn't getting far. This is the last time I use PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

I got all but 28 dollers back. Same exact situation. I replied above to another member as to how I got most of my money back. It was a lot of work and time spent. But I was in a mission to right this situation. Good luck
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered two drones expected a email confirmation. PayPal emailed me confirming payment. My bank shows payment. Haven't received product.
Highlighted
Contributor

Dispute the purchase with PayPal at resolution centre. Report a problem on purchase summary. PayPal's team will handle it.
Highlighted
Contributor

I disputed my purchase of weight loss patches from zestads twice with PayPal and PayPal closed them with no resolution in favor of zestads. So now what?????
Highlighted
Contributor

@Bigmoneywinner Seriously? You are thinking NO ONE here has put in a dispute with customer service and instead they just post "I have complained to Customer Servive and my case is closed." Why do you think they ALL write that? Is your contribution helpful in a forum of people wronged by outright fraud?
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Contributor

Not a chance of PayPal dealing with it.. See my twitter for screenshots of emails
Highlighted
Contributor

I was also scammed and PayPal has refused my case. Not sure why yet but will find out. Paid $68.95 for a $5 Dollar General warm wind machine. Absolutely mind blowing!! Not the end of me...
Highlighted
New Community Member

Well it looks like I am joining the club. They got me for 59 than addition hundred or because of a special"deal". For me they have just not shipped anything. The links sent in paypal receipt are not even owned. John