ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
No Olivia, people are filling out the dispute correctly. As you can see here, they are describing clear fraud and PayPal is seeing "Zestads" and "item not received" or "item is broken" etc and laughing and closing the case. No attempt has been made to stop Zestads, warn customers or return money under the "Buyer Protection" lie that PayPal spouts. This is not oversight, it is complicity with a shell company performing F R A U D meaning PayPal is part of this deception.
Login to Me Too

ScottieDog
Contributor
Contributor

I am shocked at the number of complaints against Zestads and yet face book and paypal does nothing to prevent scams that this company is committing.  I was scammed also by this outfit, and just can not believe with all these complaints that nothing is being done.  Shame on paypal, shame on facebook.

Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
No money protection so whatever through Facebook horrible money hungry who makes profit out of innocent people like us
Login to Me Too

DebO1954
Contributor
Contributor

The letter that was sent to you made very little sense. Zestads is a either a scam. or they are completely inept. Based on all the complaints in their reviews 

that they are rip off artists. I wish I had checked them out in advance. I thought if Facebook allowed them on their site they must be okay. Wrong.The few that did receive the hearing Fam (aids) said they were very cheesy and didn't help.

Login to Me Too

knromaine
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should be intervening on this seller as they are scamming so many people. Telling us it is as misfiled is crap. You already know this seller is a scam. Give us our money back without making us jump thru hoops with a seller that is going to drag this out as long as they can to try and run off w our money. You should protect your customers from this and shut down their PayPal account immediately. I won't stop until this happens and I'm ready to hire a lawyer because 183 complaints that are all the same is too much to ignore.
Login to Me Too

llibell
Contributor
Contributor

By the way selling same junk Drone X Pro under new name. Seen Ad on different website. I showed that to my girlfriend of 20 yrs and she agrees, yea change name make video and scam others and when I find ad again I'll post A link to community, Good you are part of the Lies because I tried all your remedies and filings to PayPal and like before, response's are limited and no help. How's it feel to help Scammers and the Asian junk makers?

To: <removed> Date:Thu, Apr 9, 2020 11:18 amWe're waiting for ZestAds Limited's response"What's happening with your case(s)?"We reviewed the case(s) you filed on April 16, 2020 and have contacted the seller for more information.Case ID:         PP-D-62058500       Transaction date         April 1, 2020       Seller name          ZestAds Limited       Transaction ID        89P80581B67469601"What happens next?"The seller is expected to respond with the requested information before May 6, 2020. Once we receive a response from the seller, we'll share the information with you. We'll also let you know if we need any additional information from you to resolve your case(s).You can check the status of your case(s) in the Resolution Center. 

Login to Me Too

IT_Apothecary
Contributor
Contributor

and yet now, over 8 months later, this is still going on!  They scammed me last month and two PayPal claims later, both denied, I am now waiting on an appeal.  However after seeing how much this company is scamming people and how little PayPal is helping, leaves me not feeling optimistic.  Have a feeling I am going to have to rely on the help of my financial institution for this one.  I had the same issue ,many others have had, Made one purchase, then got charged a second time for a transaction I did not consent to.   How on earth is this being allowed to continue with HUNDREDS of complaints (probably a ton more, those are just what's on here).  Google Zestads limited, all you get is scam alerts for days.    I have emailed this company over a dozen times and gotten nowhere, all they give you is this blanket statement, "we value our relationships with customers" blah blah blah but nothing about the fact that they are ripping you off, won't allow you to cancel orders you didn't make, no phone number to contact them, my requests to speak to a manager have been ignored.  And I still haven't even gotten the products that the forced me to pay for lol.  Its utter ridiculousness. 

I am reporting them to the BBB, consumer protection agency and the RCMP internet crimes division (yes im in canada)  I URGE everyone to do the same, I have also reported them to youtube.  I happen to know that this company uses a local shipping warehouse which means that at least part of their company is falling under our national jurisdiction.   I would bet they have the same in the US.  way to tell is by the tracking number they give you.

Login to Me Too

Richaaard
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is 100% useless in a dispute. They will always side with the fraud scammer. Take the dispute to your bank or credit card. My bank finally got the money back from PayPal. File a dispute with the bank and then close your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Pnoto
New Community Member
Same happened to me w/ this “company”. I bought a drone and never received it, went to a dispute and PayPal take company side unbelievable situation once many negative complies from this company
Login to Me Too

jpmch
Contributor
Contributor
These scammers continue to take advantage of people using PayPal. I just saw another video in YouTube with the same type of scams. Please PayPal stop this ongoing fraud
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.