cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Zestads scammers

I can't seem to find a phone number to PayPal to talk to someone about denying my claim.   I never received the Drone X  Pro from ZestAds, have never had any communication from ZestAds, and PayPal claims they provided them with a proof of delivery receipt.  I would like to have a copy of this fraudulent Proof of Delivery.  Can't seem to find any way to communicate with PayPal about this once they denied my claim and basically insinuate that I am the one one trying to pull a scam.

Highlighted

I think PerfectRemains.com was part of this scam.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes it absolutely is. That's where my "drones" came from.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered a DroneX Pro, that I never received.  I filed a dispute with PayPal and it was denied because ZestAds provided a fraudulent proof of delivery.  What are the next steps to take?  I always thought I could trust PayPal to protect me from scammers like this, but instead I am being treated like the criminal.  If there was a proof of delivery, why have I never received one, or PayPal not providing with any proof?  Any help would be appreciated.  This is the first time I have ever had any issues like this and is very upsetting.

Highlighted
Contributor

What are they using for proof of delivery?
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly. I recommend reporting PayPal to the better business bureau and then closing the account.
Highlighted
New Community Member

With all these people having the same problem as you, and also myself being a victim, we should believe that this is enough proof for PayPal to take action. I think in this case it’s better to just get a lawyer and handle it that way. With Real Law!
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm not sure how to start a class action lawsuit, but obviously there's enough of us we Definitely need to band together. I contacted Chase merchant services, and I'm sure the thieves know this, but as long as a product was received there's not a Damn thing they're going to do about misrepresentation. If someone out there is a lawyer, paralegal, anyone with knowledge of law, can you please contact me and Everyone in this thread. I'm almost positive we'd hurt PayPal in their pockets!!
Highlighted
Contributor

We start a class action by taking our issue to an attorney, through emails, faxes, direct mail, phone calls , & however else we can by banding together. We gather as many as are willing to come forward with our issue. We contact a lawyer office that specializes in class action lawsuits. Trust me, Zestads are not the only Chinese scammers using PayPal to rob Americans. The law office will look into the facts. If enough complaintants step up, they'll open an investigation to find out how deep the corruption goes, & how many consumers have lost money as a result of the scheme. A judge will determine if a large enough group of individuals are involved to make it a class action. I'm sure that criteria has been met based on the level of complaints I've uncovered here & elsewhere.
Highlighted
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. Scammed out of $330. PayPal barked at me as if I was the scam artist. They said they don’t have enough complaints to pursue anything. I explained that there are thousands of complaints. They basically said I’m a liar and there are not many complaints at all.