ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Turtlet56
Contributor
Contributor
I did get a tracking number. Unfortunately it is fake. Just filed my complaint to PayPal today. Ordered Hokuto Patches in May 2020. Not received out $67.80. Emailed their support (also fake), no response. Can hardly believe the number of ZestAds Limited complaints and that Paypal is aiding in their theft. Despicable!
Login to Me Too

Richaaard
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I got a tracking number that was fake. The item was never delivered to a postal facility. Everything from that point forward fake, fake, fake, fake, fake. PayPal "Resolution Center" allowed it all, and then referred me to the scam company that feigned interest. No one cared. Never trust PayPal. They have repeatedly hid behind the Covid-19 as a reason. ....but then allowed the scam.

Login to Me Too

crimsonaudio
Contributor
Contributor
I did normal mail...no tracking number. I'm a still submit.
Login to Me Too

z3roeddie
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't even gotten an email from them with a DHL tracking number How long did it take for you to get that?
Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
Below what I always receive from kick **bleep**, this time Hani. Same emails but different scam names? Applause to PayPal Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry as we lack of evidence we can not assist you further. Kindly send to us the video as request. Upon received, we will immediately investigate the issue for you. Regards, Hanni
Login to Me Too

matthewdownhour
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly it looks legally impossible - their terms of service specify that you cannot enter a class action lawsuit against them

Login to Me Too

JPB49
Contributor
Contributor

I'm joining the group it looks like, can someone tell me how they can be set up on PayPal?  I would have thought the merchant would have had to been checked out or is the wishful thinking...

JPB49

Login to Me Too

Cathy623
Contributor
Contributor
I too fell for this and am trying to get a refund through PayPal. Please help if you can
Login to Me Too

Jtr1975
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a drone yesterday are u saying it is a fraud and i lost money if so i want in on u suit
Login to Me Too

tinkertoy70
Contributor
Contributor
I have ordered 20 n95 masks and do not get answers from these people. I too have filed a Complaint with PayPal. Do not buy from this company , I do believe it’s a scam. And I was scammed for a lot of money. How stupid was I ? Should have checked with PayPal community.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.