ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Hwerner
New Community Member
Also ordered the 20 N95 masks - contacted ZestAds and no response - filing a claim - PayPal should monitor irregular activity that seems like a total scam - filing a claim with PayPal and definitely not using PayPal unless sending to a known person - Definitely NOT using PayPal until this gets resolved
Login to Me Too

Prieto6

Yes, I used to consider the PayPal option a trusted service.  Rethinking that position as I have been scammed by ZestAds Limited and PayPal is not helping with a dispute.  I hear the sound of $174.85 flushing down the toilet and feel so dooped!

Login to Me Too

Umizedme
Contributor
Contributor
They got me for $225.74 for drones never delivered since 01/08/2020
Login to Me Too

OmaP
I also have opened a claim. Nanoblossom, through ZestAds on Instagram. Unfortunately I purchaced"robot vacuum x2" that are not robots. And on another day snagged face masks. Face masks are not the issue, yet. As they have not arrived. I dred their arrival because the vacuums are a scam big time. The wheels are not attached to motor and the robot stands still and barely sucks, well it does suck, and not in a good way. No response from seller to refund the $193 I foolishly paid. I have heard from PayPal. We shall see. However This seller needs to be banned from Instagram and Facebook. I have found out the hard way that these fantastic deals that pop up are pretty much all a scam. Should have known. But I want my money back. If the face masks show up...let's hope thier quality is better than a tissue.
Login to Me Too

I_71
I ordered a product supposedly to remove scratches from my car in March and have not heard anything from these ratchet people yet!! I so hate to be deceived by anyone . Help!!
Login to Me Too

Barb517
New Community Member

I fell for this crappy "robot" vac too.  I emailed that the thing doesn't work and I requested a refund. I never heard back, but today I received a second one. This one actually does move, but doesn't go over the rugs by itself. I emailed them again for a refund. argh

Login to Me Too

Umizedme
Contributor
Contributor
I hate to hear about another person loosing their hard earned money. Something has to be done about these thieves
Login to Me Too

Loracann1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I purchased my ring from an Ad in Facebook but thinking it was coming from USA to Australia so due to Covid I waited for delivery over the 180 days allowed by PayPal. Now the resolution centre rejected my claim due to timing out but sending another email they sent me a confirmation that it had been sent by an app 17 Track (from China) but Australias Post doesn’t recognise the tracking number. ZestAds also took two payments instead of one so I have lost $100 Aus dollars. Again PayPal even though I timed out I feel you never protected your loyal customers. You have had numerous complaints against this so called company.
Login to Me Too

jweld
Contributor
Contributor

I too got scammed, I think if it ever arrives I will send it back without opening. I am mad that we don't know we are ordering from China, I wouldn't have ever ordered. I am off facebook ads and Amazon if they aren't American! It is deceitful at a time when I am trying to not buy from them. I am mad at myself for believing the vacuum ad!

Thanks for letting me vent-jweld

Login to Me Too

Prieto6

I did exactly that.[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] for my family at the onset of the pandemic and quickly inquired about order cancellation policy as I did not receive a receipt of purchase nor tracking/delivery date info and believed it to be a scam, opened a claim with PayPal, sent products back unopened when they finally arrived--even though I asked to cancel order and was told it would cost me $5.  I sent the products back via USPS on May 15, 2020 and have tracking information confirming delivery on May 18, 2020.  I have not received a credit to date and PayPal will not help with a claim. 

Spoiler
ZestAds Limited
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.