ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

CherylAnn1
Contributor
Contributor
My husband ordered face masks from ZestAds for a total $243.93 on April 6, 2020 listed as PyPal Online as the seller. When we did not get any confirmation from ZestAds I became concerned. So, I went to the PayPal invoice to find out how to contact the seller. Well, much to my surprise, the seller’s e-mail was ‘resolutions & disputes’. I sent 3 different emails to that address with no response. So I contacted PayPals real Resolution & Disputes Department. Told them the story above as well as indicating their contact information was a mirror of the real PayPal Disputes Resolution page!! Today, 04/16/2020 I received a response from either ZestAds or PayPal because the information mirrored what I sent to both. I was told a refund was not possible because they were in the process of shipping!! Yet, they ship from overseas, Probably China, which takes weeks putting a real dispute beyond the 20 days set by PalPal. Needless to say, $243.93 is at risk!! I have yet to be denied by PalPal, but is’t coming. I want to be included in your class action. Cheryl Simms
Login to Me Too

AATM
Contributor
Contributor

Shame on you.

Shame on me

Shame on them.

And chuck-it-up to a learning experience to warn our child of.

Shame on us all.

Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
Major problem is PayPal, when you order from fraud zestads, PayPal sneaky profiting Measure is to monthly withdrawing from ur account to fund their partner zestads, you need you un click continuons payment Otherwise they rip you off. Facebook is worse, no buyer protection as well. Pls check PayPal réputation on product reviews.
Login to Me Too

ScottieDog
Contributor
Contributor

I'm under review right now also with Paypal.  They have sent me 2 emails supposedly from Zestads with a tracking number for my order.  But when ever I check on the number with USPS, it says it has no record of receiving the item to be shipped.  I know I'm being ripped off, shame on Paypal and Facebook for allowing this scam to continue.  The order was for face masks, I think this is an offense that needs litigation against all parties involved, Facebook, Paypal and Zestads.  I will let this ride out with Paypal for now but once they say tough luck, I will contact my states A.G. and file a dispute with them.  I know they are actively going after scams taking advantage of people due to this virus.

Login to Me Too

z3roeddie
Contributor
Contributor
See thing with me, tracking shows it's on the way to USPS since the 9th. They need to refund us all and **bleep** these people down.
Login to Me Too

mingtoy
Contributor
Contributor

The tracking number they sent me also showed that the product is sitting somewhere since the 9th waiting to be picked up and sent to USPS.  Reason I was given that it's taking that long to be delivered could be customs or USPS delay in shipping which is weird since the package hasn't even been delivered to USPS for shipment.  In other words I'm getting the run around.  Time to file a dispute with PayPal or cc company. 

Login to Me Too

AATM
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome to the club.

Login to Me Too

Usernamefraud
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck with that. Pay pal is no help!
Login to Me Too

AATM
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day to All...

I (will take the moment to brag and say) have literally circled this country (USA) by car and both oceans by plane with

umpteen countries stamped... and compared to the country that ‘tricked’ us (most all in general) we are all rich, lazy, inpatient Americans. Complaining about being so easily suckered our of some money.

Shame on you, 

Shame on them digital hustlers,

Shame on me.

We have gotten so used to the convince of Amazon.

”This great deal came out of no where and was just card number and it was click away..!”

~

Have you ever heard a story of a con-artist at carnival; attractively smooth talking, agreeable, encouraging, assuring stranger that seemed to make a lot of since and slowly talks you out of a lot of money. ZestAds is an international version of a carnival hustler and they bank with PayPal (close like cousins).

Appreciation to the GungHo’rs motivation on this forum to want to create an action to an international company that paid for their advertisement and even though I don’t disagree with the GungHo’rs about law/class action (actually, I don’t disagree with them at all), it would just be more worthwhile to take that much energy and teach,... the next generation about such suckers. It is ‘our’ fault they have our money.

React with Learning & Teaching.

Not Complaining...

GoodDay to All...

Login to Me Too

Billwood1975
Contributor
Contributor

Has any one ever got money back, I’m owed £692 and I get ignored and as you say the time you spend chasing 

I think I’m off to the small claims court

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.