Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

SOLVED
Turtlet56
Contributor

Re: ZestAds Limited

I did get a tracking number. Unfortunately it is fake. Just filed my complaint to PayPal today. Ordered Hokuto Patches in May 2020. Not received out $67.80. Emailed their support (also fake), no response. Can hardly believe the number of ZestAds Limited complaints and that Paypal is aiding in their theft. Despicable!
Richaaard
Contributor

Same here. I got a tracking number that was fake. The item was never delivered to a postal facility. Everything from that point forward fake, fake, fake, fake, fake. PayPal "Resolution Center" allowed it all, and then referred me to the scam company that feigned interest. No one cared. Never trust PayPal. They have repeatedly hid behind the Covid-19 as a reason. ....but then allowed the scam.

crimsonaudio
Contributor

I did normal mail...no tracking number. I'm a still submit.
z3roeddie
Contributor

I haven't even gotten an email from them with a DHL tracking number How long did it take for you to get that?
Amaclarke9
Contributor

Below what I always receive from kick **bleep**, this time Hani. Same emails but different scam names? Applause to PayPal Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry as we lack of evidence we can not assist you further. Kindly send to us the video as request. Upon received, we will immediately investigate the issue for you. Regards, Hanni
matthewdownhour
Contributor

Sadly it looks legally impossible - their terms of service specify that you cannot enter a class action lawsuit against them

JPB49
Contributor

I'm joining the group it looks like, can someone tell me how they can be set up on PayPal?  I would have thought the merchant would have had to been checked out or is the wishful thinking...

JPB49

Cathy623
Contributor

I too fell for this and am trying to get a refund through PayPal. Please help if you can
Jtr1975
Contributor

I ordered a drone yesterday are u saying it is a fraud and i lost money if so i want in on u suit
tinkertoy70
Contributor

I have ordered 20 n95 masks and do not get answers from these people. I too have filed a Complaint with PayPal. Do not buy from this company , I do believe it’s a scam. And I was scammed for a lot of money. How stupid was I ? Should have checked with PayPal community.