ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor

iamnoduniyi
New Community Member
Pls, what do I need to give a friend who want to send money to my PayPal. First time user
Login to Me Too

mgeller7
Contributor
Contributor

How long did you wait from filing a claim to escalating to PayPal on the dispute page?

Login to Me Too

Foobared
Contributor
Contributor

Bought the (POS) drone Dec. 14th, 2019.

Piad $29.95 for one year warranty (useless).

Did not try out the drone until recently.

Its right, rear propeller did not work.

Contacted ZestLabs via disputes Re: ZESTAds Limited - just realized it is a fraud company 

Contacted PP but six months had pasted for them to resolve.

Told by ZEST that the drone was INeligible for return / refund.

So, eat the $135.85 and busted up the POS crone with a sledge hammer into itty-bitty pieces!

Login to Me Too

IT_Apothecary
Contributor
Contributor

don't even waste your time trying to get PayPal to help.  they won't.  go though your bank or CC company.

Login to Me Too

Foobared
Contributor
Contributor
Will look into whether or not the debit card / bank linked to my PP account can / will refund my purchase (loss).
Login to Me Too

Turtlet56
Contributor
Contributor
An update on my zestads debacle. After 3 months finally received the product I ordered. Paypal did refund me the money $67.80...the product was sent by someone named Mary from Jamaica, NY
Login to Me Too

Foobared
Contributor
Contributor
My Dec. 14th,, 2019 ordered drone was shipped from Hong Kong, China. It arrived in early January 2020. I did not set it up for use until two weeks ago. It did not fly because of a bad rear propeller. MY ISSUE is that I paid $29.95 for a one year warranty which has months remaining on it. However, ZestAds said the drone is out of warranty 45 days after receiving it! The one year warranty seems a scam, too like the defective drone. PayPal said too bad because they do not get involved after SIX MONTHS from purchase date. ZESTADS ignores the one year warranty and PP cannot help. My loss all around!!
Login to Me Too

Umizedme
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get ahold of zestads for warranty?
Login to Me Too

Foobared
Contributor
Contributor
Drone ad on Youtube. Before checkou, popup offered one-year warranty for $29.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.