cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Zestads scammers

@etfarms Does it matter what firm.. You got a refund so doesn't really affect you!

Highlighted
Contributor

I haven’t returned the item cause I don’t trust them they sent me heaps of same emails with different sender names. They don’t communicate with each other correctly. They did give an address To return but received another email they said they won’t refund I can’t Understand them they extremely unprofessional
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you get an address in Hong Kong, 50 Gloucester Road. This is the Malaysian consolute
Highlighted
Contributor

BREAKING NEWS : Re: Zestads scammers

update: Today i got a refund.

1) I requested return postage from Paypal.. (15 items can be returned per year upto 15£ per item)

2) Sent item back by recorded post *13.50£uk*

3) Gave PayPal tracking number and put clearly on label that this is a returned item and must be signed by Zest Ads only. Supplied photo of package with label and receipt for postage with tracking number.

POST OFFICE: THIS MUST BE SIGNED BY A ZESTADS LIMITED REPRESENTATIVE ONLY OR MARKED AS FAILED DELIVERY

ON TRACKER"

CUSTOMS: THIS PACKAGE IS A NOT AS DESCRIBED ITEM THAT PAYPAL HAS ASKED ME TO RETURN TO ADDRESS EXACTLY AS ABOVE.

ORIGINAL PACKAGING INSIDE INCLUDING ORIGINAL CUSTOMS LABEL

4) Item was delivered back to Zest Ads, well kind of not. "Delivery incomplete (recipient not available – mail item will be despatched to post office for collection)".. Item will most likely be returned to me as it will not be collected.

5)PayPal refunded today. As I have followed their instructions. 

I hope you all get your money back. But this is worth a try.

ZestAds LimitedRefund
Loading transaction details forZestAds LimitedRefund

Contributor

Re: BREAKING NEWS : Re: Zestads scammers

Congratulations on getting your money back. I keep getting emails that my money has been refunded but no actual money shows up in my account. PayPal continues to refuse to look at ALL this evidence since...well...they are the scammers. My lawyer has been going through everything you all have sent as well as my own research. He said he would need a few more days. A class action is the intent. I'll keep you posted!
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Contributor

Still interested in class action.. Refund is in my account. I want compensation for the stress caused by their staff.. I feel that its shocking that we are called liars.. 100s of people can't all be lying.!

Highlighted
Contributor

They never refunded my money thanks to their partner PayPal
Highlighted

Hello gorgeous
Highlighted
Contributor

@Kdepriest Let me know what is happening as I've located some of the zestads people on linkedin.. 

Seems 3 people are talking about laywers, but nobody has come back with a difinate answer yet. Do people think we have a class law case or not!

Highlighted
New Community Member

I got sucked in to their You Tube video and bought one for $105 USD.  Immediately after I saw a video stating they were scammers, so I emailed straight away saying I wished to cancel.  
I also chatted to PayPal via messenger.  They said to leave it a couple of days and then dispute. 
unfortunately I chose the wrong option the first time I opened the dispute and so it was filed & closed, so I rang up and spoke to a great helpful guy who reopened the case, filed it under ‘not received’ and then asked me if I have received anything like a keyring or something cheap from China, I hadn’t, but he said that it’s known that they will send a shipment and send some crap through the post and give the tracking number.  He told me to report it if I do receive anything like that but in the meantime I had to wait nearly two weeks (as Zest Ads need to respond with more

details) 

fortunately today I have been notified I am getting a full refund. 
I don’t know how Zest Ads have their PayPal account set up, but I’m presuming that PayPal should know which account it is and should shut it down. 
I think we are taken in because it says it has PayPal protection, so you think that if it goes wrong it’s fine and you are covered, but reading this thread, you aren’t always. 
I know I am fortunate (if/when I get my refund).  
My advice is to ring & speak to a human who can help you go through with the dispute and help with your case.