ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

jpmch
Contributor
Contributor

When is PayPal going to step in and help us recover our money? Otherwise, it looks like PayPal is fine with being used to scam people.

Login to Me Too

Katiesink
Contributor
Contributor
This is how to get most of your money back. Worked for me. But ..Zestads moves around from venue to venue to keep the scam going. The add on FB was created by GoDaddy and removed shortly after I fell for it. They use a actual product, but when you click to purchase it is their extremely cheap product. You may get the drone...but it could be purchased at the Doller store. How to get your money back. Keep all communication from scammers. and mail the product back to the EXACT address PayPal gives you with a tracking number The dispute should be... Arrived not as advertised. TAKE A PIC OF PACKAGE at post office and the receipt with tracking info. Or PayPal will not refund your money. Also file for reimbursement on shipping thru PayPal, so you will get back 30 dollers of that cost. Mail from post office not UPS. Will cost WAY less. I spent HOURS on this and got all but 28 dollers back. Lesson learned. Started out at 250. Ugh
Login to Me Too

Bigmoneywinner
Contributor
Contributor
The address from PayPal to return this item is the Malaysian Tourism building in Hong Kong. Super strange. It's not a shipping center, it's actually the Malaysian Consulate. I was trying to figure out the zip code to price shipping costs to return with a shipping label. I know the items are worthless garbage, but I wanted to see if you had to send your garbage to the same place. The address I got from PayPal is. Room 1801, 18/F, Malaysia Building, 50 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong WAN CHAI HONG KONG ISLAND Hong Kong SAR China Did you send your package there as well?
Login to Me Too

Kdepriest
Contributor
Contributor
Some of these problems may because of the Coronavirus, the items they sell come from China and are held up in customs, it is probably a blessing that you didn’t get the items you ordered, just go to PayPal and file a dispute and buy within the USA!
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
I have 2 recording of calls with customer service. If anyone needs for legal cases please let me know
Login to Me Too

Umizedme
Contributor
Contributor

Please send to <removed>

Login to Me Too

IT_Apothecary
Contributor
Contributor

How on earth did you manage to get on a phone call with them?!  When I asked they told me they have "no phone number available for customers, email only", I have this in an email from them.

Login to Me Too

Clete
Contributor
Contributor
All who have been scammed by the drone situation we should get together and Create a YouTube video and put it out online.. Squeaky wheel gets the grease..
Login to Me Too

Richaaard
Contributor
Contributor
Very important. Notify your bank about PaPal and file a dispute against PayPal. It might be your only recourse and the only way for PayPal to take it seriously.
Login to Me Too

Johnnyone
Contributor
Contributor

Now that we know that Youtube is allowing Zestads to scam people, we should all go on Youtube and make 20 comments on popular videos with this message:

Do not buy anything advertised on Youtube, you will not get what you pay for, you will only get junk from China. Then you will spend a hundred hours trying to get your money back.  Youtube won't help and Paypal won't help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.