ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Kdepriest
Contributor
Contributor
I have hired a federal lawyer to check into Zestads and PayPal!!
Login to Me Too

etfarms
Contributor
Contributor
What firm is the lawyer with? Does the person handle consumer fraud cases?
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor

@etfarms Does it matter what firm.. You got a refund so doesn't really affect you!

Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t returned the item cause I don’t trust them they sent me heaps of same emails with different sender names. They don’t communicate with each other correctly. They did give an address To return but received another email they said they won’t refund I can’t Understand them they extremely unprofessional
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get an address in Hong Kong, 50 Gloucester Road. This is the Malaysian consolute
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor

update: Today i got a refund.

1) I requested return postage from Paypal.. (15 items can be returned per year upto 15£ per item)

2) Sent item back by recorded post *13.50£uk*

3) Gave PayPal tracking number and put clearly on label that this is a returned item and must be signed by Zest Ads only. Supplied photo of package with label and receipt for postage with tracking number.

POST OFFICE: THIS MUST BE SIGNED BY A ZESTADS LIMITED REPRESENTATIVE ONLY OR MARKED AS FAILED DELIVERY

ON TRACKER"

CUSTOMS: THIS PACKAGE IS A NOT AS DESCRIBED ITEM THAT PAYPAL HAS ASKED ME TO RETURN TO ADDRESS EXACTLY AS ABOVE.

ORIGINAL PACKAGING INSIDE INCLUDING ORIGINAL CUSTOMS LABEL

4) Item was delivered back to Zest Ads, well kind of not. "Delivery incomplete (recipient not available – mail item will be despatched to post office for collection)".. Item will most likely be returned to me as it will not be collected.

5)PayPal refunded today. As I have followed their instructions. 

I hope you all get your money back. But this is worth a try.

ZestAds LimitedRefund
Loading transaction details forZestAds LimitedRefund

Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
Congratulations on getting your money back. I keep getting emails that my money has been refunded but no actual money shows up in my account. PayPal continues to refuse to look at ALL this evidence since...well...they are the scammers. My lawyer has been going through everything you all have sent as well as my own research. He said he would need a few more days. A class action is the intent. I'll keep you posted!
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor

Still interested in class action.. Refund is in my account. I want compensation for the stress caused by their staff.. I feel that its shocking that we are called liars.. 100s of people can't all be lying.!

Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
They never refunded my money thanks to their partner PayPal
Login to Me Too

Cda1974
Hello gorgeous
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.