ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Duped123
Contributor
Contributor

Amaclarke9

I have returned several items to China with tracking number but at the end sellers say that they did not receive it.  Every time sellers wants you to return it to China it literally means they will not refund you.  Because at the end you don't have the item, you spend a lot in mailing plus you will not have a refund.

Zest Ad is smart so if you are also smart enough, research before you buy from them.

Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
You need to keep the item for evidence that why i haven’t sent them my item back. They are not smart they are fraud and scammer like their partners Facebook and PayPal. They have too many different companies scam names, one of their company called kickass
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor

@Kdepriest Let me know what is happening as I've located some of the zestads people on linkedin.. 

Seems 3 people are talking about laywers, but nobody has come back with a difinate answer yet. Do people think we have a class law case or not!

Login to Me Too

CherylAnn1
Contributor
Contributor
Jenlyon24 has been working with an attorney about a class action case.
Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in
Login to Me Too

xx_teresa_xx
Contributor
Contributor

I got sucked in to their You Tube video and bought one for $105 USD.  Immediately after I saw a video stating they were scammers, so I emailed straight away saying I wished to cancel.  
I also chatted to PayPal via messenger.  They said to leave it a couple of days and then dispute. 
unfortunately I chose the wrong option the first time I opened the dispute and so it was filed & closed, so I rang up and spoke to a great helpful guy who reopened the case, filed it under ‘not received’ and then asked me if I have received anything like a keyring or something cheap from China, I hadn’t, but he said that it’s known that they will send a shipment and send some crap through the post and give the tracking number.  He told me to report it if I do receive anything like that but in the meantime I had to wait nearly two weeks (as Zest Ads need to respond with more

details) 

fortunately today I have been notified I am getting a full refund. 
I don’t know how Zest Ads have their PayPal account set up, but I’m presuming that PayPal should know which account it is and should shut it down. 
I think we are taken in because it says it has PayPal protection, so you think that if it goes wrong it’s fine and you are covered, but reading this thread, you aren’t always. 
I know I am fortunate (if/when I get my refund).  
My advice is to ring & speak to a human who can help you go through with the dispute and help with your case. 

Login to Me Too

abillax
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased two  PR-331-DroneX Pro and made a Payment on Jan 13 Transaction ID: 64073649US815184V never received the item and I didn't get my money back. tried to recover it by paypal but they claim I didn't replay soon enough! and the dispute case is closed)

Login to Me Too

etfarms
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I got a full refund after escalating my complaint to a claim.
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor

@etfarms how? We have gone to financial ombudsman, executive office and a claim.. And they are saying we have to return item back to a fake address.

What did you do to get a refund!  Can you put up any emails / evidence you used!

Login to Me Too

mgeller7
Contributor
Contributor

Escalate to a PayPal dispute. It takes it out of disputes between you and the merchant and gives it over to PayPal. Escalate is at the bottom of the dispute page. You only have 20 days from the dispute to "escalate" and it stops anything going on between you and the merchant. Pay Pal then makes the decision and it can take 30 days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.