ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
I agree PayPal is worse as they cover for fraud zest They must made millions of profit by us Im gonna delete my account with PayPal even the if will cost me Ebay account. Papal reviews are shocking
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
I'm glad you got your money back but that's an extreme rarity. Zestads seems to be a part of PayPal itself as there has been numerous complaints about fraud and PayPal isfully complicit. One earlier post is wrong, PayPal is not simply a means for facilitating payment, they have both a Buyer and Seller protection. I use PayPal for my business and if there is a complaint, the money gets deducted back out of my business account and held until resolution OR the buyer gets it immediately. I'm talking to people about a Class Action now.
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor

I have voice recordings of customer service telling me that they will pay £15 uk postage costs, but i won't get a refund until i return my item and its delivered or an attempted delivery is made! These recordings will be made available via onedrive if anone needs!

I addressed to "ADDRESSEE ONLY ... "Anyone From" Zestads Limited at the address ScamPal have given me.   Only problem is trying to find a courier that allowed the shipment of items with Batteries in them!

I also put a covering letter in the envelope for Customs, stating that the package is in the original packaging and that I will not be legally liable for any custom costs if there is any at receiving end.

Login to Me Too

Mamabear6
Contributor
Contributor
I want to be a part of that. I lost $229.90!
Login to Me Too

Chawlee55
Contributor
Contributor

I have been wondering if Zestads was part of PayPal. Guess I wasn’t far off in my thinking

Login to Me Too

AATM
Contributor
Contributor
I am clueless about the process but as a stay at home disable vet father I have time and interest to assist the process. Anyone reading that does ha e a blue of the ClassAction process please chime in.
Login to Me Too

Johnnyone
Contributor
Contributor

It's interesting that you mentioned a connection between Paypal and Zestads.  I talked to a Paypal agent today about a different Zestads scam.  Powerful flashlights that can start paper on fire. So I get some cheap flashlights.  I file a dispute and now I am REQUIRED to return them to CHINA.  That is the true scam because they ship it to us for $1 but it costs us $30 - $40 to return it.  Plus China tracking is bad, if they don't scan it as delivered I am out another $40.  Anyway, right after I got off the phone with Paypal, I get a Paypal scam email saying my account is Limited, log in here.  So, did the agent at Paypal send it or did he contact his buddy who then sent it?

Login to Me Too

Devoted2Knit
Contributor
Contributor
Ugh! I ordered 2 drones too but nothing yet. It says up to 6 weeks delivery - from China! I think the extra $47 may be shipping cost from what I read here. We have 189 days to disputes so I’m still holding out hope. 🤞
Login to Me Too

UncleDuck1
Contributor
Contributor
And the tooth fairy will leave you the cash spent under your pillow. PayPal is useless and doesn’t hold their partners accountable.
Login to Me Too

jimmyg59
Contributor
Contributor

I would have to agree with you ! I have been a Paypal customer since they began and they have continued to go downhill . I recently had a dispute that Paypal probably lied to me saying they contacted the vender when I could not get any response and when they sided with the vendor I was right !!! I received my order after 6 weeks even after paying extra for expedited shipping and what I received was not even close to what I ordered ! So how did paypal respond ????? crickets , nothing since November 2019 !!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.