ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear but when you complain to PayPal, you ARE complaining to Zestads as they are one and the same. PayPal uses the shell company to pretend to send an item then refuses to reimburse you when you complain. If you appeal, they simply never respond back. Full out fraud. Here's a few steps to report them. If you’ve lost money to a retailer because of undelivered merchandised or are being told you must pay more in order to receive an item, there are several options: If you used a credit card, contact the credit card company using the number on the back of your card and dispute the charges. If you used a debit card, contact the banking institution immediately to report the loss (use the number on the back of your card). If you used a third-party app (PayPal, Venmo, etc.), contact them for instruction on next steps. If you don’t get satisfaction through these means, file a complaint at BBB.org and we will try to help you. If you were responding to an ad on social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.), report the ad or business and tell the social media channel exactly what happened I've made several reports about PayPal's fraud and am currently working on filing a class action. Want to join?
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
I've posted evidence on my Twitter feed, the same username as on here.
Login to Me Too

matthewdownhour
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Jenny! There is a group on Facebook called ‘scammed by megadeals’ that was set up to deal with a similar issue with a different company and now primarily works with people scammed by ZestAds. The group has about 900 people now - filing a lawsuit is expensive (and PayPal can’t be sued class-action, per the Terms of Service), but if we all band together we might be able to file arbitration complaints & in that process subpoena enough relevant information to get them compromise
Login to Me Too

CherylAnn1
Contributor
Contributor
I want in!!
Login to Me Too

Umizedme
Contributor
Contributor

Ron513
New Community Member
I got scammed too
Login to Me Too

K9trainer

First I was overcharged.  Cost me $445 for a $100 drone.  Then I didn't receive it!  I've been fight PayPal since Jan 22!  They outright LIE!  Say I didn't send documents when I did!  Refused my dispute.  PayPal is just as bad as ZestAds!

Login to Me Too

Marijoun
Contributor
Contributor

First of all...love the username; I have a soft spot for K9s. Second of all, my best recommendation for you? Dispute it with your credit card company if you used one through PayPal. PayPal is useless. Their buyer protection is a complete joke. But if you report the fraud to your bank, you have a much better chance of getting your money back. PayPal did not side with me but AMEX did. Also, go in and make sure ZestAds doesn't have access to your profile for Automatic Payments. It would really suck to find out the hard way that they've been tapping into your account for even more money and you having no recourse to recoup those funds. 

Login to Me Too

smittyny
Contributor
Contributor

Isn't the reason we use Paypal in the first place because they are SUPPOSED to offer some buyer protection?

I am an active Paypal user to the tune of perhaps $200 or more a month. In this case they are acting as an agent

for a fraudulent business. It would seem to me that they are culpable as they are acting in consort with an entity

that has had numerous reports of failure to complete a transaction reported to them. Sounds like something the

states consumer affairs might want to look into........ and they should be looking at Paypal, and not Zest Ads. since

they, Paypal, took the payment and forward it to Zest Ads. Obviously they have their banking/payment to information.

Login to Me Too

Usernamefraud
Contributor
Contributor

My problem is PayPal charged my account March 7, 2020 for something from ZestAds that I never ordered.

I reported it as FRAUD, but Paypal denied my claim, saying there was some sort proof and prior history,

so I would have to send an appeal in writing and they would send information to me. I have sent 2 certified

letters to the address they gave me to appeal and they were signed for so someone received, but no response!

I was scammed by this "company" last June so I  would never have ordered from them again. This was total

fraud. My debit card was used through PayPal, not credit card. I did not authorize this. 

Not sure what to do now. PayPal is not responding.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.