cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Zestads scammers

I have a Ring Doorbell and nothing has been stolen off my property.  I feel like PayPal is treating me like I''m the one trying to pull a scam.  

You are a lucky one that at least got something delivered.  Hope you get your refund, please keep us posted.

Highlighted
Contributor

If you work for pay pal please don't answer these unless you have intentions of fixing it... And not just answering it to get it off Your computer.... Do your effin job.. It's obvious several of us have been scammed.. And the results are as you see them ..... Nothing...
Contributor

No Olivia, people are filling out the dispute correctly. As you can see here, they are describing clear fraud and PayPal is seeing "Zestads" and "item not received" or "item is broken" etc and laughing and closing the case. No attempt has been made to stop Zestads, warn customers or return money under the "Buyer Protection" lie that PayPal spouts. This is not oversight, it is complicity with a shell company performing F R A U D meaning PayPal is part of this deception.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same happened to me w/ this “company”. I bought a drone and never received it, went to a dispute and PayPal take company side unbelievable situation once many negative complies from this company
Highlighted
Contributor

These scammers continue to take advantage of people using PayPal. I just saw another video in YouTube with the same type of scams. Please PayPal stop this ongoing fraud
Highlighted
Contributor

When is PayPal going to step in and help us recover our money? Otherwise, it looks like PayPal is fine with being used to scam people.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is how to get most of your money back. Worked for me. But ..Zestads moves around from venue to venue to keep the scam going. The add on FB was created by GoDaddy and removed shortly after I fell for it. They use a actual product, but when you click to purchase it is their extremely cheap product. You may get the drone...but it could be purchased at the Doller store. How to get your money back. Keep all communication from scammers. and mail the product back to the EXACT address PayPal gives you with a tracking number The dispute should be... Arrived not as advertised. TAKE A PIC OF PACKAGE at post office and the receipt with tracking info. Or PayPal will not refund your money. Also file for reimbursement on shipping thru PayPal, so you will get back 30 dollers of that cost. Mail from post office not UPS. Will cost WAY less. I spent HOURS on this and got all but 28 dollers back. Lesson learned. Started out at 250. Ugh
Highlighted
Contributor

The address from PayPal to return this item is the Malaysian Tourism building in Hong Kong. Super strange. It's not a shipping center, it's actually the Malaysian Consulate. I was trying to figure out the zip code to price shipping costs to return with a shipping label. I know the items are worthless garbage, but I wanted to see if you had to send your garbage to the same place. The address I got from PayPal is. Room 1801, 18/F, Malaysia Building, 50 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong WAN CHAI HONG KONG ISLAND Hong Kong SAR China Did you send your package there as well?
Highlighted
Contributor

Some of these problems may because of the Coronavirus, the items they sell come from China and are held up in customs, it is probably a blessing that you didn’t get the items you ordered, just go to PayPal and file a dispute and buy within the USA!
Highlighted
Contributor

I have 2 recording of calls with customer service. If anyone needs for legal cases please let me know