ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Cathy623
Contributor
Contributor
I do as well I'm in
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm in uk
Login to Me Too

Cathy623
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in!
Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in too
Login to Me Too

Scam_me_once
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in!
Login to Me Too

CherylAnn1
Contributor
Contributor
ZestAds and PayPal have defrauded me for $243 and some change. I have tried contacting ZestAds 3 times. Finally got an answer stating my order was in process and could not be cancelled and no money back!! We still haven’t received anything. I started a PayPal Claim and then escalated it to an investigation where their decision would be final! After reading all these negative comments on PayPal community.com, I contacted my credit card and told them the story! I guess they will send a letter wanting more information and I intend to tell them about this community board, PayPal’s participation in enabling this fraud. I would also like to be include in the class action suit. Apparently, PayPal cannot be sued by agreements we all signed. However their name will be dragged through the mud and they could be culpable in facilitating ZestAds. PayPal will not get off free and clear!!
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
My advise is pay with credit card via paypal
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in UK, but happy to put my name to any class action
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
Got it. I'm talking to people now about filing one.
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor

ZestAds Limited Room <removed> ...... This is inside the consulate for Malaysia. ..... <removed> fake website and email, no contact details. .... <removed>  fake shop.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.