Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: ZestAds Limited

@Jjthomas1967 

If you have opened a dispute then thats between you and the seller, paypal do not get involved until its escalated to a claim.

Once its a claim they make a decision, they rarely contact you unless they require any info, most disputes are pretty much automated.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh man I purchased 2 drones for 105 .00 they charged me that plus a second transaction of 47.00 which I didn't authorize I have a tracking number but the shipper is listed as none how can I track none lol this is a big joke. I signed up for paypal just for this transaction as I thought they check out or reimburse if it's a scam . I hope you got a drone already.an I hope ti get mine as well and not a dollar bun one either.my son is waiting for this thing for xmas . An he is expecting a drone so if this is a big scam oll need to come up with God knows how much to buy him a real drone uggg.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re drone purchase.
Highlighted
Contributor

In a similar situation.
Highlighted
Contributor

Purchased 2 drones via utube add December '19, with all the classic "symptoms" that have been repeated many times on this forum. Entered into dispute and am pleased to say received a full refund today. I still think a class action lawsuit is the best option for those still affected. Good luck everyone, don't let go of the bone.!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree PayPal is worse as they cover for fraud zest They must made millions of profit by us Im gonna delete my account with PayPal even the if will cost me Ebay account. Papal reviews are shocking
Contributor

I'm glad you got your money back but that's an extreme rarity. Zestads seems to be a part of PayPal itself as there has been numerous complaints about fraud and PayPal isfully complicit. One earlier post is wrong, PayPal is not simply a means for facilitating payment, they have both a Buyer and Seller protection. I use PayPal for my business and if there is a complaint, the money gets deducted back out of my business account and held until resolution OR the buyer gets it immediately. I'm talking to people about a Class Action now.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have voice recordings of customer service telling me that they will pay £15 uk postage costs, but i won't get a refund until i return my item and its delivered or an attempted delivery is made! These recordings will be made available via onedrive if anone needs!

I addressed to "ADDRESSEE ONLY ... "Anyone From" Zestads Limited at the address ScamPal have given me.   Only problem is trying to find a courier that allowed the shipment of items with Batteries in them!

I also put a covering letter in the envelope for Customs, stating that the package is in the original packaging and that I will not be legally liable for any custom costs if there is any at receiving end.

Highlighted
Contributor

Ugh! I ordered 2 drones too but nothing yet. It says up to 6 weeks delivery - from China! I think the extra $47 may be shipping cost from what I read here. We have 189 days to disputes so I’m still holding out hope. 🤞
Highlighted
Contributor

And the tooth fairy will leave you the cash spent under your pillow. PayPal is useless and doesn’t hold their partners accountable.