ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

fortnum
Contributor
Contributor

The more I research and find about this Zestads the more I see a scam at worst or an incompetence at best situation. PayPal may wish to bury their heads and deny the growing evidence in favor of pocketing the fees they no doubt charge but by now surely some attorney must be looking into the possibility of a suit either against Zestads for perpetrating these scams or PayPal for being a willing participant and enabling the behavior. I only recently filed my dispute and will be patient to see if PayPal step up and take care of this appropriately but I will continue to research for the eventuality that PayPal try to wash their hands. So if anyone knows of a lawyer who works in the consumer arena and may be working on a class action, speak out.

Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
@fortnum I'm in touch with a class action law firm, going through the details now. Since Zestads is a shell company that doesn't exist and PayPal runs them, the fake address doesn't matter. I'll keep you all up to date as long as PayPal doesn't start deleting my messages. If they do, contact me via Jen at jenlyon period com. I'll also be posting on their FB page which you'll note, they stopped doing posts because all the complaints about fraud appear in the comments.
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
You okay with me forwarding all emails from PayPal and zestads, etc to you to use.
Login to Me Too

Scam_me_once
Contributor
Contributor

Please keep me in the loop on this situation as I have been taken for over $300.00. I have been unable to get in touch with any one and PayPal denied my claim. 

Login to Me Too

fortnum
Contributor
Contributor
As a follow up, today PayPal closed my claim on the basis that I had not complied with their requirements which was that I would have to pay $75 to return it using a service that had an online proof of delivery. As this was 75% of what the item cost and there was no guarantee that would do the trick I declined. End of story as far as they are concerned but I am sick of being taken advantage of and will continue to make a nuisance of myself, so count me in on any action anyone thinks we can do.
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone wanting to zestads to court. As PayPal will not supply an address, it will be presumed it's a trading name of paypal. Opened case, PayPal ruled in favour of scammers as item was delivered.
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
Finding the address is not a problem. Would you be interested in being part of a class action?
Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
I’m interested I have lots of emails from zest to prove they are frauds
Login to Me Too

Ppsecurity53
Contributor
Contributor
My last comunication with Zestads was signed "Sakthis"!!, what does that tell you..
Login to Me Too

etfarms
Contributor
Contributor
All the reason that PayPal should not have zestads in their system. If they continue to deal with zestads then they lare complicit in these fradulent practices
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.