ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenlyon24 

I understand 😞
but you have two choices:
you do not receive the object ==> litigation for object not received /
you receive the object, but it is a scam, it is a dispute for the object does not correspond at all /
if the site is fraudulent, paypal will still refuse, unauthorized transaction /
have you tried to call paypal directly?
maybe he could better understand and help you?

a fake site, can be reported as well, do it too /
Copy and paste the website address (URL) into an email, and send it to spoof@paypal.com.

Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
@jmarc_38, have you even bothered to read ALL of the complaints that have to do with Zestads Limited? People have tried to contact PayPal who closes every single case without reimbursement for items not received. People have tried to contact the fake company who either does not respond or refuses to take back or reimburse any items. People have tried everything and far more than what you are suggesting. I think you are completely ignoring the vast size of this fraud in which PayPal is complicit. I appreciate you watching a flood rampage a valley and mindlessly suggesting "why doesn't someone turn off the water?" in a Captain Obvious type of attitude but since you won't take the time to even look at the SEVERAL threads about this fraud, there's no way for me to break this down for you to be able to understand any further. Btw, reporting a fake website is akin to pouring more water into that flooding valley. Completely and utterly unhelpful.
Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenlyon24 

of course i read everything /
but it is a forum, it will not be able to change paypal on the actions.
paypal customer service, it is the only one who decides the results on a dispute /

Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
No but a big law suit will. Several police forces are looking into eBay/PayPal and it's companies such as zestads
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Lol. Zestads ripped you off by scamming you. eBay advertised a product and PayPal processed the payment. You told PayPal to pay the scammers from your account. eBay didn’t know that the ad was from scammers.  They broke no laws but Zestads is guilty. 

Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
Of course they do. They are quick enough to remove any posts with company name in it.
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
Address they supply is the Malaysian consulate.. company doesnt exist at that address. See my twitter feed.
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
@RosieG, welcome to a very long line of disputes with Zestads Limited. PayPal is 100% complicit with this fraud so they will not assist you. They are fully aware that Zestads (a shell company) will not send you what you ordered and PayPal is responsible for giving out your private information. You should search "zestads" in this forum to see how you are just one of the many that PayPal is stealing from.
Login to Me Too

jlambo
Contributor
Contributor

I had filed a complaint in December about a Drone I never received from Zest Ads.  The case was closed due to the fact that Zestads provided PayPal with a fake receipt of delivery.  I finally did receive the Drone on February 7, 2020, it was a piece of junk that didn't work.  I tried to contact to PayPal to let them know i did finally receive it and it didn't work.  I did state at this point I'm not asking for a refund because I know it's a waste of time.  PayPal won't accept my message.  It says "error", and then my email box shows it was returned.  Guess I'm blocked?  Anyone else not allowed to contact PayPal now?  I didn't know that when I filed a legit complaint, and the only one I have ever filed gets you treated like you're the criminal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jlambo 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.