ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
I have today emailed and filed a report with Hong Kong cyber police and I have also contacted the Malaysian consulate building where this company is operating from. As soon as I get some details I will let you all know. PayPal want me to return this item, as I believe it to be counterfeit I would be breaking the law if I returned it, knowing it to be such. Checking the label this was valued at £1 and weighed 50g, so they are also defrauding the postal service.
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
As I'm censored on here. I'll post details on twitter in the coming days using my same name as here. Basically address in HK as provided by PayPal is a valid address, but company isn't know to the consulate. The seller (begins with P) have emailed me to say the don't do refunds or returns. As the company isn't know at that address a fact PayPal know,they asked me to get a refusal letter from courier for that address,kind of impossible as address is valid. This leads my legal team to believe PayPal is involved with this scam. I would suggest everyone remove bank details from PayPal to avoid money being taken by their scammer partners
Login to Me Too

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
Folks I've started posting my evidence on twitter about PayPal's scam. Twitter / thekinaton
Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Australia reviews are shocking. I’m shocked
Login to Me Too

ArmyVet68
Contributor
Contributor
I got denied twice by PayPal saying my billing dispute does not match their criteria for a valid dispute. I’m so **bleep** off I'm out $105
Login to Me Too

Rosiejg
Contributor
Contributor

ZESTADS LIMITED, WILL NOT CANCEL MY ORDER AND REFUND MY MONEY TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.  ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO GET MY MONEY REFUNDED?  PAYPAL SIDED ON THEIR SIDE WHEN I PUT MY COMPLAINT INTO THEM AFTER I HAD CONTACTED ZESTADS LIMITED.  I AM GETTING NOWHERE WITH ANYONE.  

ZESTADS WILL NOT CANCEL MY ORDER EVEN THOUGH I CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY AFTER I PLACED ORDER.  THEY TOOK MY MONEY FROM PAYPAL BEFORE I COULD BLINK AN EYE.  SO FRUSTRATING.........................

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hello @Rosiejg 
you will only have to return the order received ... and request a refund ...

Login to Me Too

Rosiejg
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE TRIED BUT THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME THE ADDRESS WHERE I CAN RETURN ITEM

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Run a web search on the company.  ‘Nuff said 

Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
@Marc_38, since you clearly do not understand the situation, your suggestion is not helpful. Its dismissive and condescending. Try Googling ZestAds Limited and you'll find their fake website for this shell company. This is a far larger situation than someone needing a simple return. People are getting charged for items they never receive or are defective. You can't just return it. PayPal refuses to refund anyone who hasn't received anything and the company is extremely nonresponsive. Perhaps you should read what someone is writing and why before offering a nonsensical opinion. 'Nuff. Said.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.