ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal don’t care, Square is a better option than PayPal Check it out
Login to Me Too

icecliff
Contributor
Contributor

Filed a dispute with Paypal for Zestads scam and they eventually refunded my money.

Login to Me Too

Mamabear6
Contributor
Contributor
Did you do it through that email link or somewhere else? I want to make sure I sent my dispute to correct place.
Login to Me Too

Ibbigpapa
Contributor
Contributor
I went through the link when I bought drones. But for paypal I sent emails to any one that would take them lol.Update on my case which I had to file 2 cases here we go ready . Ok so I filed a dispute of an unauthorized charge seeing as I only bought 2 drones which I was charged 105.00 when I looked at my PayPal receipt it showed a charge for like 47.97 and a second charge of 105.00 so dispute was I didn't place any other order with zest they seem to have charged me for an extra drone or something which I didn't authorize. Finally I'd say 4 weeks ago pay pal comes back to me and says that they found in favor of shipper . I freaked out how can this be . Any how they said they were still working on the other claim of 105.00 3 weeks later paypal says ok we have determined you havent received your items and an found zest liable to give a refund. So I'm still waiting for refund but how you can win one and not the other is beside me . An paypal says once there has been a decision made that's final case closed. Well I sent several emails in response as to what they used to judge in favor of zest an have gotten no response. This was my first purchase using paypal and it will be my last . T huh is company is a joke.
Login to Me Too

Marijoun
Contributor
Contributor
I’m out nearly $200. PayPal denied my claim and sided with ZestAds. I’ve emailed ZestAds asking for a refund which I know will be denied/ignored. I hate that I fell for a scam but I’m astonished that PayPal’s buyer protection is a lie. I’m down to join any class action lawsuit. I am incredibly frustrated.
Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
I consider papal the fraud unfortunately check product review about them
Login to Me Too

Prieto6

Interesting.  I am in the same situation here.  I am more so mad about the fact that during the hysteria of the pandemic onset, I fell for purchasing Zestads Limited over priced face masks to protect my family and got scammed,more so than I am about the money $174.85--even though I could really use it about now.  PayPal is not willing to help me with refund even though I returned products to seller unopened once they finally arrived.  SCAM!!

Login to Me Too

Shellbell0710
New Community Member

I had a charge from ZestAd on 3/29/2020 and couldn't figure out what in the world that was for! I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues! This makes me want to close my paypal account and use Venmo instead from now on! 

Login to Me Too

Scottish3472
Contributor
Contributor
I have been in the same situation. I have not received my package ordered in january and supposedly shipped in February. USPS said it was kicked out of transit by customs. I cant find out where it is other than its last knows scan in chicago international shipping usps terminal. No co tact from any of the vendors that have their name on any of the order transaction info.
Login to Me Too

Prieto6

Really.  They are ignoring mine!!  I'm out $174.85 for masks I ordered and returned unopened due to the late non-committal delivery.  I am not happy about it at all!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.