ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Jjthomas1967
Contributor
Contributor
I've also ordered a product from Zest ads on December 27th 2019 and haven't received it! The tracking number I was given isn't valid and there's no way to contact the company! I'm **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

UncleDuck1
Contributor
Contributor

TRACKING NUMBERS DON'T WORK  IT'S PATHETIC.  

Login to Me Too

etfarms
Contributor
Contributor

You are right, this is pathetic.  This outfit has ripped off many customers and they are still selling online.  PayPal should kick them out.

We need to get everyone to complain to the Consumer Fraud Units within their jurisdictions.

Login to Me Too

Michael243
Contributor
Contributor
I bought something from them and they sent a different item with a wrong quantity. I started a dispute with them and paypal grant me the refund but I have to return the product which is fine but I have to bear the shipping cost. I paid usd47.75 for the product and the return shipping was usd45 with a tracking (a requirement). I dont see how paypal is protecting the buyers in this case. ZestAds is in fact a scam.
Login to Me Too

Jjthomas1967
Contributor
Contributor
How long did it take before PayPal responded to you? They haven't emailed me back yet about my dispute.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jjthomas1967 

If you have opened a dispute then thats between you and the seller, paypal do not get involved until its escalated to a claim.

Once its a claim they make a decision, they rarely contact you unless they require any info, most disputes are pretty much automated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ibbigpapa
Contributor
Contributor
Oh man I purchased 2 drones for 105 .00 they charged me that plus a second transaction of 47.00 which I didn't authorize I have a tracking number but the shipper is listed as none how can I track none lol this is a big joke. I signed up for paypal just for this transaction as I thought they check out or reimburse if it's a scam . I hope you got a drone already.an I hope ti get mine as well and not a dollar bun one either.my son is waiting for this thing for xmas . An he is expecting a drone so if this is a big scam oll need to come up with God knows how much to buy him a real drone uggg.
Login to Me Too

Ppsecurity53
Contributor
Contributor
Re drone purchase.
Login to Me Too

Ppsecurity53
Contributor
Contributor
In a similar situation.
Login to Me Too

Ppsecurity53
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased 2 drones via utube add December '19, with all the classic "symptoms" that have been repeated many times on this forum. Entered into dispute and am pleased to say received a full refund today. I still think a class action lawsuit is the best option for those still affected. Good luck everyone, don't let go of the bone.!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.