ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Debz2
Contributor
Contributor

I too but from another company. My neighbor who has memory loss took my package and only when her family came over at Christmas found it and handed it in to me. I claimed i didn't receive it but the company gave pay pal a tracking number where it states items delivered. I now have the package, only 2 from the 8 items delivered and substandard quality. paypal have closed this dispute but i will not let this go. 

Login to Me Too

nir_th79

I have been tricked by a seller whose name is ZestAds Limited. I made a purchase by mistake and I told them straight away about it but they are just ignoring my message and pushing the sale. Paypal has no effective way to help buyers. they closed my case but my problem has not been solved yet. I wrote to Paypal but the reply is made through system generated messages that just tells us to follow the links. I have learnt that Paypal is not that guaranteed secured site. Some dodgy seller like the one I mentioned has easily cheated me and paypal is not doing anything against it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nir_th79 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

Facebook does not vet sellers.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Paypal gives you 'some' buyer protection but its not a 100% coverall, you need to read it and then risk assess your own transactions.
HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kfuller51
Contributor
Contributor
I lost $60 the company I ordered from never sent me anything but sent PayPal a message saying it was shipped and delivered. Don't know where it was delivered to but I will never trust PayPal again!!
Login to Me Too

matthewdownhour
Contributor
Contributor

What did you order?  The group 'Scammed by Megadeals' on Facebook was formed to deal with a similar company, but we've seen a ton of new people joining because off ZestAds products - vacuums, drones, facemasks, etc.  If you check it out you'll find a ton of info about how to negotiate with PayPal, banks, and the company itself.  

Login to Me Too

Scottish3472
Contributor
Contributor
I am filing fraid charges with federal agencies. Wire fraud against paypal. Misleading advertisement against google and youtube and zestads and drone x parent company as well. Dispute the charges with my bank and then with Mastercard as well.
Login to Me Too

kao
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted AARP about this scam and they have a service to help us try to rectify the problem. I was told to contact the State Attorney General after talking to my credit union since I used their card. THEN making a police report THEN talking to the Federal Trade Commission. Try these options!

Login to Me Too

Sheila99
Contributor
Contributor
I also placed an order in December . Mine says it was delivered to china when. I check tracking info . My credit card was charged . How do we get this taken care of ? I also used the fb ad.
Login to Me Too

Ppsecurity53
Contributor
Contributor
If you're credit card was used, your financial institution should have recourse.
Login to Me Too

Larry8162
I would like a full refund since this is a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.