ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

ebony1982
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly. I recommend reporting PayPal to the better business bureau and then closing the account.
Login to Me Too

AndrewOliver
Contributor
Contributor
With all these people having the same problem as you, and also myself being a victim, we should believe that this is enough proof for PayPal to take action. I think in this case it’s better to just get a lawyer and handle it that way. With Real Law!
Login to Me Too

Jaibiss52
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure how to start a class action lawsuit, but obviously there's enough of us we Definitely need to band together. I contacted Chase merchant services, and I'm sure the thieves know this, but as long as a product was received there's not a Damn thing they're going to do about misrepresentation. If someone out there is a lawyer, paralegal, anyone with knowledge of law, can you please contact me and Everyone in this thread. I'm almost positive we'd hurt PayPal in their pockets!!
Login to Me Too

Bigmoneywinner
Contributor
Contributor
We start a class action by taking our issue to an attorney, through emails, faxes, direct mail, phone calls , & however else we can by banding together. We gather as many as are willing to come forward with our issue. We contact a lawyer office that specializes in class action lawsuits. Trust me, Zestads are not the only Chinese scammers using PayPal to rob Americans. The law office will look into the facts. If enough complaintants step up, they'll open an investigation to find out how deep the corruption goes, & how many consumers have lost money as a result of the scheme. A judge will determine if a large enough group of individuals are involved to make it a class action. I'm sure that criteria has been met based on the level of complaints I've uncovered here & elsewhere.
Login to Me Too

dellobshop
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. Scammed out of $330. PayPal barked at me as if I was the scam artist. They said they don’t have enough complaints to pursue anything. I explained that there are thousands of complaints. They basically said I’m a liar and there are not many complaints at all.
Login to Me Too

Leslie1001
Contributor
Contributor
I had the exact same thing happen to me! Exact same scenario with the exact same steps taken. I contacted the seller via email, files a dispute with PayPal, called my bank to file a dispute...literally the exact same thing! PayPal sent me a notification that since I am disputing it with my bank, they will no longer be involved with this issue. The ad was for $99, NOT $233!!! The dispute with my bank is not over however I feel defeated because there is no way to contact the company to see if I can resolve this. Very frustrating!!
Login to Me Too

ebony1982
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue with these people. Purchased an item from them on December 13th, no contact from them other than them charging my account through PayPal. I have been with PayPal for over a decade and never had an experience like this. I was charged $68 for a product and no shipping or contact information provided. As others have stated, on the last day of the dispute, over a month later, PayPal closes my compliant because they received tracking information. However, they didn’t send me anything. So PayPal sends me the tracking info and the product is shipped from China. The product showed up and it was a different brand and product than advertised. Also, the quantity was 100 units and they sent 10 of the wrong product. I tried to dispute the issue again but PayPAl keeps claiming issues processing the information. Apparently, the best option is to close my PayPal account since they cannot guarantee businesses aren’t scammers, refuse to honor their policy, and have neglected to close the account of a vendor with so many disputes.
Login to Me Too

Kialya
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been a PayPal member for many years. If they do not make this right for me I will close my account with them too and share to everyone on social media that PayPal supports scammers.
Login to Me Too

Kdepriest
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute with PayPal and within 30 days I had my money returned to me! All is well!
Login to Me Too

Ben-Leeds
Contributor
Contributor

Zestads is just a classic example of an Internet scam. Advertise what seems like a great product, at a very reasonable price and then get you to pay by Pal Pay. Then when you buy, you get no confirmation email of the purchase, no response to any contact point that is provided and when you complain to Pay Pal they send a tracking number for a product our of China and nothing else. I note most people have never got their goods. Pay Pal should be ashamed of themselves. allowing a Company to remain with them after over 100 complaints is a sign that they support bad traders. It really concerns me and I am considering closing my Pay Pal account. Not because its not a good financial payment tool, but because they seem to consider my money with such poor vetting of the traders it allows them to have them as a payment tool. I think the dispute centre is part of the issue, they need to say no to such scammers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.