ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Bigmoneywinner
Contributor
Contributor
@GburgOPC We're you able to get your money refunded? These scammers responded with a generic form letter to every email I'd sent all at once a day before I would have been refunded by PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Kialya
Contributor
Contributor

I put in a dispute for the 2 charges they got me with for 2 'drones' which have never shipped/arrived. I am worried that after being contacted by Paypal, they will ship the garbage I am reading about and I do not even want them to ship the crap at this point, I just want my refund. 

I tried to go in and update my dispute but the only two options are 'cancel' or 'change type' neither of which applies.

Why can't we go in and add information to the dispute ??

Login to Me Too

Katiesink
Contributor
Contributor
Kiayla, When one dispute is going you'll have to wait till that case is closed. The only option is to file another dispute. If you get the drones, tell PayPal they are not as advertised. File another dispute. Send the products back thru the post office. Take a pic of packages and tracking receipt. Upload thru PayPal. Apply for shipping refund thru PayPal. They can send you that link. It's only $30 but it all adds up. Once they have that, I received a refund within maybe 15 days. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Bigmoneywinner
Contributor
Contributor
I explained to the PayPal agent that my problem was that I knew that the seller was a scammer. After spending over 6 hours with PayPal's NON Customer Service reps, regarding my main concern that this seller is an obvious fraud; PayPal has not addressed this blatent FACT!!!! I'm disgusted with PayPal's obvious contempt for average consumers. My investigation into these scammers has turned up horror story after horror story of how these scammers have defrauded purchaser's of this among a few other products. Agents with PayPal's customer service department have promised me that PayPal was/is investigating the seller, but, as recently as yesterday, I've been on YouTube & seen the same ad, & opened up their final checkout screen, & PayPal is still being used to process transactions on their page. My dispute from last year has still not been decided by the powers that make these final decisions at PayPal. Hence, I've not filed a police report or a small claims case yet. I've gathered a lot of information on these scammers, & all the complaints from other PayPal members suggests to me that if we don't get the financial relief from PayPal, that a good old fashioned CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT WILL BE FILED AGAINST PAYPAL FOR COMPLICITY!!!!! I'm not willing to sit back & allow this corporation to walk on my consumer protections without feeling a sting themeselves. PayPal has a history of allowing scammers to defrauded consumers. They know better. I'm going to establish an email address for anybody interested in being a party to the upcoming lawsuit. My next post on this thread will be followed with the email address. I've worked with many attorneys on class action suit, & this one is far reaching & potentially very lucrative. I'm certain It'll get traction. Anyhow good luck to all of my future class action friends. We'll not stand for this thievery!!!!!
Login to Me Too

jlambo
Contributor
Contributor

I can't seem to find a phone number to PayPal to talk to someone about denying my claim.   I never received the Drone X  Pro from ZestAds, have never had any communication from ZestAds, and PayPal claims they provided them with a proof of delivery receipt.  I would like to have a copy of this fraudulent Proof of Delivery.  Can't seem to find any way to communicate with PayPal about this once they denied my claim and basically insinuate that I am the one one trying to pull a scam.

Login to Me Too

IT_Apothecary
Contributor
Contributor

and yet here we are more than 8 months after your post and the same crap is still going on.  

Login to Me Too

Tedtimmis
I think PerfectRemains.com was part of this scam.
Login to Me Too

Katiesink
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it absolutely is. That's where my "drones" came from.
Login to Me Too

jlambo
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a DroneX Pro, that I never received.  I filed a dispute with PayPal and it was denied because ZestAds provided a fraudulent proof of delivery.  What are the next steps to take?  I always thought I could trust PayPal to protect me from scammers like this, but instead I am being treated like the criminal.  If there was a proof of delivery, why have I never received one, or PayPal not providing with any proof?  Any help would be appreciated.  This is the first time I have ever had any issues like this and is very upsetting.

Login to Me Too

Katiesink
Contributor
Contributor
What are they using for proof of delivery?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.