ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Richaaard
Contributor
Contributor

I entered a dispute with my bank and they are pursuing and blocking more charges from PayPal. I then got a response from PayPal that they were suspending my account.....like I care. 

Login to Me Too

AATM
Contributor
Contributor
Right!? Carry~On Soldier.
Login to Me Too

Bigmoneywinner
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck. I've been waiting over a month, & PayPal hasn't refunded my claim yet. It can take a long time apparently.
Login to Me Too

Katiesink
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. Same exact. But mine was $250. They offer quantity 1. When you hit that there is a hidden amount of drones in that quantity. In my case I hit quantity of 1 and recurved 5 crap drones. You will have to follow a lengthy process to get most of your money back. Which I have outlined above in a reply to another victim. My best Katie
Login to Me Too

Nicodello
Contributor
Contributor
I am also thinking of closing my PayPal account, its not worth the hassle, they're suppose to protect you, I also been scammed by an false mobile air con that in their website they display effecient cool air condition, its nothing just a matchbox with a little fan covered and you pour water, I tried to claim a refund, the company offered me half price refund, and keep the item, I insisted I did not want rubbish and want my money back. PayPal supported the other third party company from China and made me lose and accept to dump the fan. I was furious and disgusted with PayPal, and they penalised me not to be able to make resolution claims. PayPal lost my trust. I can't wait to stop my account until I clear all.
Login to Me Too

Usernamefraud
Contributor
Contributor

They Won't Help! They're in on it!!

Login to Me Too

Mikeyjbyrne
New Community Member
Damn I have also been duped and it’s been a month with zero response from emails and no sign of any goods. I really hope PayPal do what they exist for and refund my money, and take action against these scammers.
Login to Me Too

Bigmoneywinner
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal just decided the dispute in my favor. They'll be reimbursing all the money that the scammers charged to my account, as well as the shipping cost to return the garbage I received. I put a lot of time & energy into this process since within the first hour I inadvertently purchased from these scamsters. I'll keep you all posted as to when I send out the return shipment, & when I receive the refund from PayPal. I read that a lot of you didn't/haven't yet, receive/d the junk merchandise they're pawning off as, "Drone X Pro," drones. Also, many of you aren't aware that along with the specific details regarding your purchases on PayPal, is a tracking number that can be cross referenced with the shipping company used by the merchant. That's how PayPal verifies shipment. The details are located on the website corresponding with the freight handler, &/or the post office. They will confirm delivery. If the package is delivered, PayPal is notified as well. That's how they confirm shipment. If the post office confirms delivery, & you don't get your package, it's because somebody physically stole it from the location it was delivered to. That's a whole other type of theft, & I believe in that scenario, based on what I've read, your at the mercy of the police as to if you'll ever recover anything. Sorry if that happens. I hope you'll be able to get something back in that scenario. I'm pretty sure that in those cases you're guaranteed to get back your costs associated with the shipping alone, unless insured. I'm about 100% sure these packages aren't insured. So if delivery is still scheduled, make sure you get the package before a thief does. Then carry on with the dispute, & get your money back. Good luck everyone. Let me know how things turn out. Once again I'll keep you all posted.
Login to Me Too

jlambo
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Ring Doorbell and nothing has been stolen off my property.  I feel like PayPal is treating me like I''m the one trying to pull a scam.  

You are a lucky one that at least got something delivered.  Hope you get your refund, please keep us posted.

Login to Me Too

Clete
Contributor
Contributor
If you work for pay pal please don't answer these unless you have intentions of fixing it... And not just answering it to get it off Your computer.... Do your effin job.. It's obvious several of us have been scammed.. And the results are as you see them ..... Nothing...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.