ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Thekinaton
Contributor
Contributor
Not a chance of PayPal dealing with it.. See my twitter for screenshots of emails
Login to Me Too

Johnnyone
Contributor
Contributor

That used to work.  Now, everything has changed.  Paypal disputes are just computer generated.  After you escalate it will just sit there.  You will end up having to call Paypal and if you get to talk to someone, hope they are on your side.

Login to Me Too

Jaibiss52
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed and PayPal has refused my case. Not sure why yet but will find out. Paid $68.95 for a $5 Dollar General warm wind machine. Absolutely mind blowing!! Not the end of me...
Login to Me Too

Jfrazierjr9
New Community Member
Well it looks like I am joining the club. They got me for 59 than addition hundred or because of a special"deal". For me they have just not shipped anything. The links sent in paypal receipt are not even owned. John
Login to Me Too

colcamper
Contributor
Contributor

From another community member:

"File a fraud claim with your state AG. Better business bureau and send PayPal a copy of each. After filing a claim someone from PayPal tried to tap my card for more cash."

I also removed my credit card to prevent additional money being tapped from my account.

Login to Me Too

birdsong68
Contributor
Contributor

On December 21, 2019, PayPal notified me that I had sent a payment of $18.80 to ZestAds Limited for "Hokuto (10Pcs)". Due to my caretaker responsibilities for my partner, I am unable to check my emails each day. When I did check my credit union account some days later, and saw this $18.80 withdrawal I did not recognize, I followed it through to the PayPal email on 12/21/2019. I have no idea what "Hokuto (10Pcs)" even are, but the PayPal email claims I bought these items and authorized the purchase. Then I immediately initiated a dispute, which PayPal replied to on 12/31/2019, stating that this transaction on December 22, 2019 (not sure why date is different from PayPal's initial email on 12/21/2019):

1. "was not unauthorized" and

2. "we...are denying your case(s)"

As for Zestads:

1. I never received an email from them documenting or confirming this purchase

2. the Zestads Limited web site (zestads.com) offers NO PRODUCTS, no description of products and minimal details about their company. It's basically used to attract people who might wish to work for Zestads.

In conclusion, I have no idea how Zestads managed to get my PayPal information and charge me $18.80 for a product I have no knowledge of, and a company that sent me no follow up email confirming my purchase, no shipping information and to date, I have received no tracking information and no product, whatever that product may be!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @birdsong68

I'm sorry to hear of the unauthorized transaction. Usually, if a claim is filed and denied, that means we could not confirm the payment was sent due to access by an unauthorized party and the activity on the account is consistent with previous account history. Does anyone else have access to your PayPal account that might have accidentally sent the payment from your account? I also recommend checking the shipping address the item is being shipped to. If you do not have receive the item, you can always file a dispute to request a refund. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Velart10
Contributor
Contributor
With all of us folks who have been victimized by these scammers, ZestAds, when will PayPal finally terminate this seller?
Login to Me Too

GburgOPC
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased the same thing and after contacting PayPal they waited until the last day to respond to dispute. Here is where things get interesting. About a dispute with my credit card company. The company that sold me the Drone was named "Shop Online". I received a corresponding email from a company called "Best Remains". The original email address of the ZestAds i.e. Shop Online was <removed>, now I get an email from <removed> because I can't type .con. There is NO <removed> website. It truly is people selling junk products from CHINA and making up websites from thin air. To ANYONE thinking of buying ANYTHING from ZestAds, Shop Online or Best Remains...BUYER BEWARE. Save yourself the headache of being SCAMMED.

Login to Me Too

Bigmoneywinner
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.