ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

AATM
Contributor
Contributor

Where does a class action begin..?

Login to Me Too

Umizedme
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in
Login to Me Too

llibell
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in for going after ZestAds Limited and PayPal to be named also as Affiliated with a blind eye in the process.

Login to Me Too

RWoody1
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a dronexpro I took 30 days to receive it and it is generic not one marking on it and it doesn't fly it jumps off too the dirt props down and l bought the 29.95 lifetime warranty with free replacement The add ad said free shipping but I see they charged me 5.95 Anyway I have emails that they don't respond to???
Login to Me Too

AATM
Contributor
Contributor

Let the negativity end here. Suck up your loses and warn (others) the younger generation.

Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
Sucking Is not a solution, you need to expose them and ensure younger generations won’t fall in the same trap
Login to Me Too

Doodlidoo
Contributor
Contributor
I hate hearing this! They placed a very convincing ad on Facebook, but after I saw my payment went to ZestAds, I got concerned. So many scam ads on Facebook, but these companies have to apply for the privilege of using PayPal. I would still report to PayPal to see if there is any way to get your money back. I’m certainly going to. Each time I’ve had to get my money back, it’s been a scam from China, but they aren’t the only ones scamming.
Login to Me Too

joyce678
New Community Member

I partly blame myself...I should have known better.  I had previously ordered a couple of things from FaceBook advertisers, only to find they misrepresented the goods in the ad and delivered greatly inferior products.  There is no doubt FaceBook could control this if they wanted to.  But it is all about the money they get paid for advertising space.  I have learned my lesson and vow to never order from a FaceBook advertisement ever again.

Login to Me Too

Pjshe
Contributor
Contributor
Be aware also of the ads promos in between Youtube video’s. The one I bought is from Guardian a Torch, even paid $19.97 for life time warranty. (You May of watched, their promo: it’s the security lights that is supposed to blind the people approaching your home at night scaring them away. Lol) I know I’m the dummy. But I was looking for security lights. Well the lights are so deem you barely realize their on when you walk under them. It’s a total of $99.91 purchase, but that’s to much for an inferior product. The company is will to give me half back. PayPal is doing nothing, I used PayPal credit in this purchase. Worthless for significantly not as described items. The last three disputes for me have not gone in my favor. PayPal tells me the company I bought from has said I’ve received a refund (when I haven’t) from my Credit card that backs the purchase. Now I will deal with them!
Login to Me Too

JimR0413
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely agree - should have know better as well, having ordered from a FB advertiser before, where I never received the product. This time, I only went as far as the order page, and changed my mind, killing the browser. The a-holes processed the order anyway (I had entered my credit card info) - I did not click any button to place the order. Will never order from a FB link again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.