ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Ada16
They got me on 4/7, $190 is gone. I emailed PayPal twice to stop payment 15 minutes after I placed the order. Also emailed vendor at 3-4 different email address to cancel my order o[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] PayPal still paid ZestAds Limited even I requested in 30 minutes after placing order. By reading these articles , it’s confirned ZestAds is a fraud. It’s very disappointing that PayPal allows ZestAds to process fraudulent transactions at PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Bobkru

Yes, the same with  e. I ordered one drone, and they made the order for 6 and charged me as such. I only noticed afterwards that the currency was different and now I am stuck with 6 drones. PayPal did not do anything to help.

Login to Me Too

judahpeter
Contributor
Contributor

They got me too on Facebook.  I want in on the Class Action please. 

Login to Me Too

Pnoto
New Community Member
O bought it from a ad in YouTube as well !!!
Login to Me Too

pjv610
Contributor
Contributor
Why is PayPal supporting this web Zest ad
Login to Me Too

Nicodello
Contributor
Contributor
Zestads are also advertising on Facebook.
Login to Me Too

TJATA
New Community Member
Complete scam! Buyer beware ! I've been dealing with this "company" for 30 days and still no luck. Junk products. No way to communicate with company. Maybe PayPal is in on the scam. Why else would you keep them?
Login to Me Too

Viper99
Yes its a complete scam! The product probably cost $2 if that. Cheap junk. Paypal does not do anything. They side with these scammers.
Login to Me Too

AngryOneZest
Contributor
Contributor

They got me on Instagram.  My daughter is a Respiratory Therapist and I was buying the masks for her as she only gets a single surgical mask as week from the hospital that she works at.  Paypal has an obligation to vet these companies.  In my opinion they are just as culpable in this scam.  I use Paypal for all of my online purchases but that may stop because it seems that I have more protection from my credit card company directly.  It is time that someone starts an online petition such as one on change.org and hold Paypal accoutable for the legitimacy of the companies that they allow to use their services.  I also urge people to contact their Congressional representatives to demand changes to laws that allow online scams and to require country of original disclaimers for all online ads.

Login to Me Too

knromaine
Contributor
Contributor
The PayPal protection program should kick in but you have to wait the 60 days which is horrible to do to customers when you already know this seller is a scam. They should have shut this account down a long time ago.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.