ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Katiesink
Contributor
Contributor
Olivia, I was in contact with PayPal from nearly minute one about this. The answer for people who have been scammed is consistently stay on your case and keep any documents. I had to eventually file a not as described dispute because 5 tiny drones did come that fit in my hand and ran on double A batteries. Very cheaply made. I shopped back USPS for litterly 1/3 of UPS or FedEx. And also signed up for a shipping refund with PayPal. The entire experience ended up costing me $28. But it took 6 weeks. I will never purchase something on FB or out of the country over the internet again. Thanks, Katie
Login to Me Too

GburgOPC
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a drone off ZestAds on YouTube. After 3 weeks of the product having no tracking information, I filed a dispute with PayPal. On the very last day before the dispute turned in my favor, ZestAds and the accompanying email address disputes@resolutions finally responded to PayPal and finally shipped the drone. After receiving the drone it was clearly not what I had ordered. It was a super inferior product that I would not pay $5 for, It had no instructions on how to return it or any information about the company I ordered it from. I filed a dispute with my credit card company 3 weeks ago and there has been no response to my dispute with my credit card company. Today I have received an email from support@bestremains. So it is apparent that the initial email had so many complaints on it that they changed it to another email address. My credit card company said that the company I bought it through had a variety store and the name of the variety store was shoponline.com. there is no such website by that name. Nor is there a website called BestRemains.com. Apparently, by all the post here in the PayPal Community, I am clearly not the only one having an issue with this company. I agree with a lot of people out here. Given all the identical complaints. Why is Paypal continuing to do business with this company? There is obviously an issue. My recommendation would be to call your credit card company file a dispute with them, might want to also make mention that there are also fictitious websites associated with this ad that do not exist and there is no recourse for returns or refunds.
Login to Me Too

dellobshop
Contributor
Contributor

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS JUST HAPPENED! TOTAL SCAM! ADVERTISED A DRONE FOR $99 AND CHARGED ME $330!!!! CANNOT CONTACT THEM, CANNOT CANCEL THROUGH PAYPAL! I TRIED TO CANCEL 10 SECONDS AFTER THE ORDER AND IT WAS ALREADY COMPLETE AND UNABLE TO CANCEL! I DO NOT HAVE $330 TO SPARE! THIS IS INSANE! CMON PAY PAL ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT YOUR CLIENTS!

Login to Me Too

Bigmoneywinner
Contributor
Contributor
Deal with your bank. PayPal will drag their feet for months. Tell your bank to cancel it immeddiatly. That the amount is unathorized. PayPal won't do anything for you fast.
Login to Me Too

jpmch
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal, please do something about these scammers! People will stop using your service if you allow these frauds to happen
Login to Me Too

Ppsecurity53
Contributor
Contributor
I was unable to cancel / dispute through my bank because PayPal had access to both my bank account and my debit card and had used the "account" access to make the payment, thereby nullifying any action that could have been taken. ( had the card been used). I have since reduced access to card only for future security.
Login to Me Too

Amaclarke9
Contributor
Contributor
We need to unite to stop these scammers from stealing and deceiving people. Who are they and why PayPal protects them? PayPal needs to sue them and shame them as well
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is not going to sue Zestads. When you have this many people complaining about fraud, and you offer"buyer protection" but ignore claims or the item not arriving or not as described...then you are COMPLICIT with the Fraud. PayPal is working with or IS Zestads. That's why they ignore the complaints.
Login to Me Too

Richaaard
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is clearly complicit in this. I had a fake Zestads charge on my account over this past weekend, notified PayPal immediately, and they immediately denied in their "resolution center". I would take this as far as saying it's an insider or a spin off of PayPal. If you try and close your PayPal account online it tells you that you need to call. If you call PayPal via phone it gives you the Covid-19 high call volume excuse and you can't get a person. The best option is to close out the bank account linked to PayPal to limit the damage.

Login to Me Too

Usernamefraud
Contributor
Contributor

I did take off my bank info with PayPal. Don't trust them not to still have it though!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.