cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Contributor

Re: ZestAds Limited

TRACKING NUMBERS DON'T WORK  IT'S PATHETIC.  

Contributor

I bought something from them and they sent a different item with a wrong quantity. I started a dispute with them and paypal grant me the refund but I have to return the product which is fine but I have to bear the shipping cost. I paid usd47.75 for the product and the return shipping was usd45 with a tracking (a requirement). I dont see how paypal is protecting the buyers in this case. ZestAds is in fact a scam.
Contributor

How long did it take before PayPal responded to you? They haven't emailed me back yet about my dispute.
Esteemed Advisor

@Jjthomas1967 

If you have opened a dispute then thats between you and the seller, paypal do not get involved until its escalated to a claim.

Once its a claim they make a decision, they rarely contact you unless they require any info, most disputes are pretty much automated.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Contributor

Oh man I purchased 2 drones for 105 .00 they charged me that plus a second transaction of 47.00 which I didn't authorize I have a tracking number but the shipper is listed as none how can I track none lol this is a big joke. I signed up for paypal just for this transaction as I thought they check out or reimburse if it's a scam . I hope you got a drone already.an I hope ti get mine as well and not a dollar bun one either.my son is waiting for this thing for xmas . An he is expecting a drone so if this is a big scam oll need to come up with God knows how much to buy him a real drone uggg.
Contributor

Re drone purchase.
Contributor

In a similar situation.
Contributor

Zestads scammers

Zest ads had a drone advertised for $99 with a 30% off at checkout making it around $79. I noticed thru PayPal I was charged $233. I immediately called my bank since it was pending and they said contact vender. I went to my email and nothing from Zest ads. I contacted PayPal and they put it in dispute. But since Zestads did not send me anything and there is absolutely NO way to contact this company, PayPal rejected my dispute based on lack of evidence. I have researched Zestads and tons of complaints on them being scammers. I sent this to PayPal as well. But they have supported the company in my case. Very disappointed in this process for a consumer and support for scammers. No wonder there are so many out there that are able to continue doing this.

Re: Zestads scammers

Hi @Katiesink,

I'm sorry to hear of the issue where more was charged than was advertised. What type of dispute was opened? Did you select one of the reasons listed in this article, or was it a dispute for a different reason? If the dispute was classified incorrectly, that may have caused it to be closed out. If that is the case, please contact customer service to appeal the decision and request that the appropriate type of dispute be opened if possible.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Zestads scammers

Olivia, why PayPal is not doing anything about this fraud? Zestads is advertising in YouTube and using PayPal to scam people. I was the victim yesterday. I am surprised that PayPal hasn’t taken any action and continue to let this happen.