cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Zestads scammers

I got sucked in to their You Tube video and bought one for $105 USD.  Immediately after I saw a video stating they were scammers, so I emailed straight away saying I wished to cancel.  
I also chatted to PayPal via messenger.  They said to leave it a couple of days and then dispute. 
unfortunately I chose the wrong option the first time I opened the dispute and so it was filed & closed, so I rang up and spoke to a great helpful guy who reopened the case, filed it under ‘not received’ and then asked me if I have received anything like a keyring or something cheap from China, I hadn’t, but he said that it’s known that they will send a shipment and send some crap through the post and give the tracking number.  He told me to report it if I do receive anything like that but in the meantime I had to wait nearly two weeks (as Zest Ads need to respond with more

details) 

fortunately today I have been notified I am getting a full refund. 
I don’t know how Zest Ads have their PayPal account set up, but I’m presuming that PayPal should know which account it is and should shut it down. 
I think we are taken in because it says it has PayPal protection, so you think that if it goes wrong it’s fine and you are covered, but reading this thread, you aren’t always. 
I know I am fortunate (if/when I get my refund).  
My advice is to ring & speak to a human who can help you go through with the dispute and help with your case. 

Contributor

Zestads scam on Drone Prox

Has anyone else had issues with this company? Zestads had a drone..lifting a elephant..going thru fire ...on FB. I realize this was probably not legit for lifting a elephant..but a nice toy for $99. Than they offered a additional 30% off at checkout. Paid thru PayPal. The company charged me $233. And when I disputes immediately..PayPal backed them. The add is now down. No receipt given and no way to contact them. Lesson learned.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Zestads scam on Drone Prox

This company Zestads seems to be a big scamming operation.  It is very strange that a good and reliable company such as PayPal is still engaged with them.  The Zestads bunch makes promises, take your money via Paypal and then dissappears from the scene. No further contact, unanswered emails and no delivery is the norm with them.  Many people has been complaining about this. 

Paypal, please update your values and do not participate in this scamming operation.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Zestads scam on Drone Prox

Zestads will take your money, then good luck. They send an email saying the order is on the way and a bogus tracking number. Emails to Zestads are returned “undeliverable”. Next step is to escalate and see if PayPal does anything. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

ZestAds Limited - Scammed me on $16.95 item, charged PayPal 131.90

How do I get to talk with anyone at Paypal? All I get online or by phone are robots. This is outright fraud.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: ZestAds Limited - Scammed me on $16.95 item, charged PayPal 131.90

@DonSinc 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have a dispute thats been closed, but I never received the item i was charged for.

I have a dispute thats been closed, but I never received the item i was charged for. Many people have complained about ZestAds, but paypal still does business with them and let them take my money. I feel that because of this paypal should reimburse me regardless. I wonder if I could file a lawsuit against paypal if they dont want to do the right thing and reimburse me. I'm out $105.90 and fuming about it.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: I have a dispute thats been closed, but I never received the item i was charged for.

@daveree 

Paypal gives you 'some' buyer and 'some' seller protection but its not a 100% guarantee or insurance policy and its up to all of us to risk assess our transactions.

Your credit card issuer does not check out sellers / merchants you purchase from and neither do paypal as there are millions of them.

And credit cards don't cover you for 'everything' either.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I have a dispute thats been closed, but I never received the item i was charged for.

I too but from another company. My neighbor who has memory loss took my package and only when her family came over at Christmas found it and handed it in to me. I claimed i didn't receive it but the company gave pay pal a tracking number where it states items delivered. I now have the package, only 2 from the 8 items delivered and substandard quality. paypal have closed this dispute but i will not let this go. 

Highlighted

Paypal is not helping me

I have been tricked by a seller whose name is ZestAds Limited. I made a purchase by mistake and I told them straight away about it but they are just ignoring my message and pushing the sale. Paypal has no effective way to help buyers. they closed my case but my problem has not been solved yet. I wrote to Paypal but the reply is made through system generated messages that just tells us to follow the links. I have learnt that Paypal is not that guaranteed secured site. Some dodgy seller like the one I mentioned has easily cheated me and paypal is not doing anything against it.