ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Prieto6

Sorry to hear about your experience with ZestAds Limited and PayPal...It all sounds way too familiar.  

Login to Me Too

Oneniner
Contributor
Contributor

Zestads ripped me off for a $30 electronic mosquito repellent band.  I received a used, scratched-up unit.  The band fell apart so it is unwearable.  I tested it by holding it in my hand, and the mosquitoes actually landed on it, and bit my hand right next to it.  I contacted their "Resolution Support Team" and told them the whole story.  They responded by email and wanted me to send photos of the product, the packaging, the mailing label, and the tracking number, plus a video showing how the product did not work.  I did all that.  They responded and asked me to do the same thing again.  I did that, and asked if they were going to honor their "Moneyback Guarantee."  

They responded again and said "Thank you for your reply.  We will contact you shortly after receiving a response from our respective team."

Of course I have never heard back from them again, and they stopped responding.  I filed a dispute with Pay Pal.   From others experiences, it sounds like this will be just as futile as dealing with Zestads.

What is the point of all the "protection" and "dispute resolution" supposedly provided by PayPal?  Just a marketing ploy?

Login to Me Too

Prieto6

I didn't realize so many people were having the same problem I have with Zestads Limited.  I ordered 5 masks for my family at the onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic and suspected fraud when I did not receive a receipt, nor delivery date, nor tracking etc.   When I finally did receive, I inquired about cancellation process and was told I could not cancel order as it had already shipped.  When I checked the tracking provided, the item never moved for days on end...sat in Hayward, CA.  I then received an email stating that if I wanted to cancel it would cost me $5.  Ok, no problem cancel order.  Well order was never cancelled and products were delivered on May 8th, 2020--I had already purchased masks for my family elsewhere and no longer needed these.  I quickly returned unopened products via USPS with confirmed delivery tracking information, and still  have not received credit and PayPal will not open the claim!  Meanwhile I am out $174.85 for the masks and the return shipping fees.  A total scam!!

Login to Me Too

Katiesink
Contributor
Contributor

Zest ads had a drone advertised for $99 with a 30% off at checkout making it around $79. I noticed thru PayPal I was charged $233. I immediately called my bank since it was pending and they said contact vender. I went to my email and nothing from Zest ads. I contacted PayPal and they put it in dispute. But since Zestads did not send me anything and there is absolutely NO way to contact this company, PayPal rejected my dispute based on lack of evidence. I have researched Zestads and tons of complaints on them being scammers. I sent this to PayPal as well. But they have supported the company in my case. Very disappointed in this process for a consumer and support for scammers. No wonder there are so many out there that are able to continue doing this.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Katiesink,

I'm sorry to hear of the issue where more was charged than was advertised. What type of dispute was opened? Did you select one of the reasons listed in this article, or was it a dispute for a different reason? If the dispute was classified incorrectly, that may have caused it to be closed out. If that is the case, please contact customer service to appeal the decision and request that the appropriate type of dispute be opened if possible.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jpmch
Contributor
Contributor
Olivia, why PayPal is not doing anything about this fraud? Zestads is advertising in YouTube and using PayPal to scam people. I was the victim yesterday. I am surprised that PayPal hasn’t taken any action and continue to let this happen.
Login to Me Too

Mariuma555
Contributor
Contributor
They also advertise in Facebook.....
Login to Me Too

Ruthhp
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too on FB.
Login to Me Too

matthewdownhour
Contributor
Contributor

Try the 'scammed by megadeals' facebook group.  It's people who have been scammed by MDE ltd or ZestAds (they sell the same products) - hundreds of people have gotten their money back, and people are really helpful and have a ton of experience jumping through PayPal hoops to get refunds.  

Login to Me Too

knromaine
Contributor
Contributor
We shouldn't have to jump thru hoops. Once an account is fraudulent they should shut it down. Or at least suspend it until they find out what is going on.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.