Zest Ads Fraudulent Vendor

DaCreek
New Community Member

I believe PayPal is being negligent in their vetting of credible reputable vendors allowing the use of their services specifically with Zest Ads. This vendor, Zest Ads, never delivered the product to me however, I was billed by PayPal utilizing PayPal Credit. Initially I called PayPal in May of 2020 with my concern that I did not receive the product but yet was billed and I was told the dispute could take 60 days to complete. I  subsequently called on a monthly basis registering my complaint that I was being billed for something I NEVER received. I called in August, September and twice in October when I finally got through to a supervisor who proceeded to tell me that the dispute was resolved and I was being held liable for payment. Reason being that PayPal says the vendor said that I  signed for the product, which is a lie. I never received nor signed for anything. I have been a PayPal customer for over a decade, I will not be using their service again. I highly recommend using AmEx or Visa or any of the many other payment plans that represent the customer and would require proof of delivery or signature and , tracking information and stand behind the customer with a proven history of payment.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.