Zaloray tools

TSLS
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had a problem with this tool company, zaloray.com?  I ordered a sander online, paypal sent payment to Vip store for a pendulum clock, and when I contacted Vip  they said it was corrected, and today I got a pair of sunglasses from China.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @TSLS,

I'm very sorry to hear that you did not get the item that you ordered. Please take a look at this article for the steps to open a dispute for Significantly Not As Described.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mwright222
New Community Member

Zaloray is a fraudulent internet outfit.  I paid $61 for a router table.  They provide a tracking number by sending a cheap $2 pair of sunglasses.  I paid through my bank credit card. I filed a claim but Zaloray knows the bank would require a return of the item shipped.  You have to ship by a carrier that has a valid tracking number.  UPS wanted $159.20 to send it back to the China address from where it came,  Obviously I am not going to pay $159.20.  I wondered why I Zaloray shipped anything and now I know why.  It is all a part of the scam.  My bank may not give me any credit. Not sure what Paypal may or may not do in a case like this.

Login to Me Too

TSLS
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Ryobi sander from Zaloray tools, Vip store tried to send me a pendulum clock, and vogueseal sent a pair of sunglasses.  I filed a dispute with PayPal, and vogueseal offered to refund $56.00 of the $66.82 I paid.  Has to be a scam to collect US dollars.  I also have been hacked - I never gave out my cell phone number, but people speaking only Chinese have called that number and my home phone.

@mwright222

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.