ZZrays Co Ltd

Taffyshar
Contributor
Contributor

This company is clearly a fraud and scammer.  I purchased an automatic pasta machine and what was delivered was a plastic tube with some round disc with holes in it.  The pasta machine which I purchased was and electric machine but what was sent was clearly not was what was described.  Sent in photos to Paypal of what I paid for which was the automatic pasta machine and what I received, clearly a plastic tube with several discs.    It is clearly a rip-off, fraud and scam and yet Paypal allowed them to continue with their account with them to rip off innocent victims.  This should be reported to the Federal police in every country who has victims of this company as it is clearly a FRAUD.  I will contact my local police to report this as a scam, report to scam watch etc.  Paypal, by not doing anything to protect your innocent account holders of their hard earned monies, you are party to this SCAM and fraud.  I will also report this to Consumer Association and the ACC.

Despite this, Paypal accepted the solution by ZZrays to ship this back to them at my expense with proof of delivery which I refused to do and explained why to Paypal.  Paypal denied my claim for refund siding ZZrays that I did not send proof of delivery to them.  What a rip-off Paypal.. Are you in their pockets?

There are so many complaints from this forum on ZZrays, why is Paypal not doing anything to protect her buyers.  Yet we are supposed to have Buyer's protection.  DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ZZrays, everyone and Paypal,, you are a great disappointment.  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

11caro11
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem ordered a cat litter tray with a drawer on the bottom and was sent a pop up bowl (worth 0.99) they wanted me to return it or told me to sell it 😂 opened a dispute with PayPal nothing happened then kept getting emails from PayPal saying they would close the dispute if I didn’t escalate it but no option on pp to escalate it. They have now closed it. Absolutely disgusted with pp letting these companies get away with it
Login to Me Too

Taffyshar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm not sure where you are located, but I will definitely be submitting a complain to the ACCC advising them that Paypal is supporting such fraudulent activity and making us the victims.  The ACCC will take action if they receive continuous reports and they will investigate.  Paypal should not be allowed to get away with supporting these fraudulent act there we are told that we have buyer's protection.  Take it to Consumer Association as well and the Financial Ombudsman as Paypal falls under this category.  The Financial Ombudsman will investigate all fraud cases.

Login to Me Too

Dorieee
New Community Member
Schade, dass man keine Fotos senden kann. Bestellt hatte ich ein Spielauto, welches auf Handbewegung reagiert. Bekommen habe ich einen Pfennig Artikel. PayPal erklärte mir tatsächlich, der gelieferte Artikel unterscheidet sich nicht zu der Beschreibung. Keine Ahnung wer die Richtlinien macht aber das ist einfach nur noch unverschämt und traurig von Paypal, dass sie diese Betrüger unterstützen!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.