cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZZ Rays Co LTD = SCAMMERS!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

ZZ Rays Co LTD = SCAMMERS!!!

Wish I would have looked here before I purchased their "German intelligent color Progressive Auto Focus reading glasses" ,that were just dollar store reading glasses , for $16.95 from CA.  I got something totally different than advertised, basically +2.50 reading glasses,  and they want me to send it back to China which will cost more ( $35+) that original cost including shipping which was $22.94!!! NOT an acceptable resolution! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: ZZ Rays Co LTD = SCAMMERS!!!

Just had exactly the same happen - brought a Halloween projector from them  they charged in US Dollars got a piece of white plastic sheet a few weeks shipped from Southall Uk . PayPal closed the case on me saying I failed to provide all info , which I absolutely did. This organisation said I needed to ship it back to China for a full refund and sent an address through PayPal written in Chinese. `PayPal requested a translated address which never came, despite me keeping in contact with PayPal they then closed the case in the sellers favour !!! 

There is a post on Facebook I gave just seen where loads of people are reporting a similar scam and Paypal are allowing this to happen, actually they are assisting them .