ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

JTRACKER
Contributor
Contributor

I just submitted a report to the FBI: <removed>

This should bring interest to PayPal as well as the Scammer.

Complaint Referral Form: Internet Crime Complaint Center

Login to Me Too

mpblack13
Contributor
Contributor

You'd think that with over 65 PAGES and growing of similar complaints that someone at PayPal would have done something by now. I am adding one more complaint and have an open case. Bait and switch all over the place with this company and it is not that hard to verify. 

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@JTRACKER

I just did also....

It's my belief that ZG Technology Co Limited cant be doing this to 1000's of people without the complicity of PayPal, Shopify, Facebook & Instagram.

Many people have reported the conduct of ZG Tech to said companies & they appear to not do anything for the SAME EXACT FAKE FRAUDULENT AD'S RUN CONSTANTLY ON FB & ZG Tech has most of their stores on SHOPIFY who were also made aware by companies who product AD's ZG Tech are using to defraud people & it's obvious that PayPal is aware of the false ad's along with fictions Shipping/return policy & 100% YOU GET WHATS IN THE AD OR YOUR MONEY BACK CLAIMS as well as Paypal not honoring their user protection policy probably due to how massive this scam is.

I'm still betting that most scam victims don't even file a dispute to recoup their funds cause they dunno how, were PayPal Guest users cause ZG tech uses PayPal to process all CC transactions or their just to embarrassed that they got caught up in this ridiculous scam or are confused by the whole refund process cause the company is in China..

I dunno all I know is that I'm shocked that paypal hasn't done ANYTHING & has appears to deny soo many claims of these poor ZG Tech VICTIMS.

Login to Me Too

I-lo987
Contributor
Contributor
Hallo everyone, I have recieved today a full refund without complication. It didn't took long, one week or so. Just open dispute. I complained how shiping time was longer as it says on the website where i ordered the product and paypal decided in my favour. So thank you paypal 🙂 good luck everyone
Login to Me Too

DMD2016
Contributor
Contributor

@I-lo987 wrote:
Hallo everyone, I have recieved today a full refund without complication. It didn't took long, one week or so. Just open dispute. I complained how shiping time was longer as it says on the website where i ordered the product and paypal decided in my favour. So thank you paypal 🙂 good luck everyone

It looks like Paypal refunds the money for the lucky ones who didn't receive their items, and those of us who did, we have to fight with Paypal to show that what we got wasn't what was advertised! 

To everyone that Paypal decided in ZG Technology's favor, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY and DISPUTE THE PAYPAL CHARGE! 

Even if you appealed Paypal's decision and you're hoping that Paypal will rule in your favor, time is running out!  DISPUTE !!!  If Visa/Mastercard/Discover/etc. all see what's going on when they investigate, they will see that Paypal does not take their buyer protection seriously and that Paypal sides with criminals!  So go ahead and contact your credit card companies today! 

And if you want some extra publicity on this matter, contact your local network TV station's consumer investigation team!  ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX all have things like 7 On Your Side and things like that!  It doesn't matter if you're embarrassed about ordering a lightsaber and got a $1 toy instead, contact them and then they'll contact their sister TV stations to see if it's a big scam that Paypal is assisting them with!  This will help you, your fellow message board members, and many other victims that Paypal won't help! 

Login to Me Too

ruicap
Contributor
Contributor

Please Paypal 

don´t refound me, after loose the job!!! Why!???? 

They promiss/sell:

Flight duration21-27 minutes Pixels 4k Remote control distanceHeight:500m / Flight distance:5km SpeedSports Mode:30 mph /Standard mode: 12.4 mph STORAGE •8 GB Internal Storage •In addition to •The aircraft and export files through its USB 3.0 •Type-C port. FEATURES •Intelligent Flight Modes Smart, reliable, and incredibly intuitive Quick Shot Videos with a Tap •High-Performance Camera Amazing images and stabilized video Mechanical Gimbal Stabilization Shake-Free Shots •Foldable & Portable •3-Axis Gimbal & 4K Camera •3-Directional Environment Sensing •32 MP Sphere Panoramas •GPS positioning and auto-cruise 3-AXIS GIMBAL CAMERA The is the most portable drone to house a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, with its angular vibration range reduced to 0.005°. Set in a triangular formation, gimbal dampeners help create even steadier shots.

Arrived at home:

Item Name: JDRC Item No.: JD-20 Frequency: 2.4G Channel: 4CH Gyro: 6Axis Camera: 720P Motor Type: Brush Motor: 8620 Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 800mAh(Included) Flying Time: About 8-10mins Charging Time: About 90mins Remote Control Battery: 1.5V 3 X AA(Not Included) R/C Distance: About 100m WIFI Distance: About 60m Size & Weight Quadcopter Size: 40 X 33 X 6.5cm(Before Folding) 15 X 10 X 6.5cm(After Folding) Quadcopter Weight: 160g Package Size: 21 X 17.2 X 8.5cm Package Weight: 0.55kg Package Contents 1 x JDRC JD-20 ELVES RC Quadcopter(With 720P Camera) 1 x Remote Control 1 x 3.7V 800mAh Li-po Battery 1 x Screwdriver 2 x Propeller(1 X CW 1 X CCW) 4 x Propeller Guard 1 x USB Cable 1 x Manual

Login to Me Too

JTRACKER
Contributor
Contributor

Total **bleep**!!

This is clearly a deceptive practice and is illegal everywhere.

There is no question that PAYPAL MUST provide a refund, according to their own policy. 

Who in this thread knows any legal council who is willing to assist in bringing a class action against PAYPAL?

Login to Me Too

sthetx
New Community Member

I got suckered by he video ads on Facebook, and ordered 2 lightsabers from what turned out to be Z G Technology.  Shipment was delayed due to coming from China, and then the actual product that showed up was laughable.  Well, laughable if it wasn't MY money that bought them.  The video showed metal handles and clashing saber fights, with sounds and all he glory.  What showed up was 2 ridiculous cheap plastic dollar store toys.  Cheap beyond what I can describe.

I have escalated the claim with Paypal, but I'm sure the seller will respond with some bull to try and keep the $50 has anyone successfully filed a claim against Z G Tehnology and got their money back?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sthetx

You have buyer protection for 'item received but not as described' BUT as with all NAD claims you will probably have to send the item back to the seller at your own expense first before you get a refund, but wait until paypal find in your favour first.

If you activated the 'return shipping on us' link before you made the transaction then you would have help with those return costs.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

maty11
New Community Member

Ordered light sabre and cheap £1 toys received put in claim with PayPal and lost the case. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.