ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

erionmustafaj
Contributor
Contributor

i bought a drone in noveltygift.store and  i found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I emailed the send the money back and no responde.  Will PayPal return my money?

Login to Me Too

mfldaitao
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me in the early June for a 150 USD amount. Asked the ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED vendor to reply to our e-mail requests but it never happened. The source email website emailcxs . com seems to be removed from the web. No doubt this vendor is in a pure fraud position.

Same as the other buyers, we ask Paypal to provide us a full reimbursement and, more important, to pay greater attention to those fake vendors everywhere.

Login to Me Too

Seeh
Contributor
Contributor

i made order 5 days ago and they sent mail containing that my shipment has been send .. track no. till now shows no result .. can anyone confirm plz .. thansk

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Seeh

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Seeh
Contributor
Contributor
so i have to wait 180 days before dipute!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Seeh

Try reading the information again.................it states you have 'UP TO' 180 days to open a dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Seeh

yes coolshop is a scam site.. you will prolly will get something from them but it won't be what you orderd it will be useless JUNK. Coolshop is ZG Technology Co Limited ..
Looks like you bought a wig if you look in this thread there have been 1000's of other who were ripped off by them, they'll send you a cheap dollar store wig from a Halloween costume.
Check your PayPal receipt you didn't buy from COOLSHOP you bought from ZG TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED which is a huge scam Cpmpany that runs like 40 sites I bet you COOLSHOP is on SHOPIFY..
See here (Dont pay any attention to the SOLVED header on the thread ZG Tech is still scamming people)  ---->  https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/m-p/1505697#M8...

Login to Me Too

Seeh
Contributor
Contributor
unfortunily I noticed that too late .. thx for ur help .. and I hope I get my money back ..
Login to Me Too

Im_imtiaz
Contributor
Contributor
Hey even I purchased a item through cool shop bargains,the transactions done via ZG Technology when I went through the reviews it seems fake and Is our money safe with Pay Pal..they should refund our money rather than allowing our money to flow so unsecured.
Login to Me Too

myclevertutor

I ordered 2 watches for 58 dollars from this vendor, when I made the order I received an e-mail saying that the products was sent and I received a tracking number which I used on the webpage provided by the seller, the message that I got was: "fake or invalid number", when I tried to contact the vendor through the store´s e-mail address <removed> I received an automatized message saying that the address doesn´t exists, when I tried to contact the vendor through the second e-mail address provided here in PayPal I received no response. I will update you what happens with this case

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.