ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Stevethedj

I ordered the 9" rear view mirror that was supposed to have all the bells and whistles. The camera works fine but the one I received is not the one I paid for. The one advertised had GPS, Internet etc, etc. The one they sent me must be a much cheaper model. There are no bells and whistles. I paid 49.95 and it's basically only a camera. Huge bait and switch operator.

Login to Me Too

Phantomprime
New Community Member

So after the whole issue with Facebook and selling information and ALL the ads saying how Fb is a "safe place" is a load of bs. There was an ad for a hulk buster and needless to say it looked good.

This is what was offered on Facebook... HulkBuster

A Hulkbuster that claims to be the Best Hulkbuster Ever
75% Die-cast Metal
LED lighted eyes
Chest Arc Reactor
Retractable Forearm Mechanism

This is what I got in the mail this morningimage1.JPG

I mean something was off I felt. Though I got stuff on FB before such as, t shirts, equipment etc. So even if it was half of what it looked like and did what it was suppose to I would be fine. Inspecting the box and all it looked like it was used by a kid and the parents threw the toy in the trash and a local hobo in China decided to toss it in a box and ship it out. Last night I was looking at the transaction and I decided to look up ZGtechnology and the results was amazing, it seems PayPal lets this company purposely scam people. I mean this has been going on for years and even after all the disputes PayPal still lets this company do what it wants. What happened to "PayPal buyer protection?"

Login to Me Too

Z08Crunch
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what I mean, PayPal is aware od murky waters trading but does nothing about it, they live of that land too.
Login to Me Too

johnward37
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here currently in dispute...they didn't even send the same scale.  Your's was an improvement over mine.

What I ordered....What I ordered....What I received....What I received....

Login to Me Too

yukiojones
Contributor
Contributor

OK, so we were also victims of this place (awful wigs).

PayPal has said they will refund the money but we have to send product back to China and provide PayPal with a tracking number.  The USPS says regular tracking in China is super expensive (more than our refund basically) and said the only option would be to get a customs number, which allows one to track the shipment as far as customs in China but not beyond.

Does anyone know if PayPal will be ok with this? For people that have gotten the refund, how did you return the products to ZG?

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

What would be helpful at this point; is for those of you that have been able to get the refund through PayPal's Dispute system: What is the most cost effective way to ship this crap back to China with Tracking? (as many of us have been instructed to do under PayPal's Dispute System.) This is where I, and most of us stand now.  
Some of the less expensive shipping methods sound as sketchy as ZG TECHNOLOGY... So to be safe it looks like USPS International Priority is going to be the most reliable that would include the required tracking at about $60+. (for my 3 pound parcel of scrap plastic). Anyone found better?..(That have actually got the refund after delivery tracking was completed?)

Also is $30 the maximum that PayPal will reimburse on return shipping? Again asking those that have actually had their money refunded after jumping through the hoops! 

Login to Me Too

supercharger99
Contributor
Contributor
Hi didn't realise there was a Facebook page against the scammers did you create the page? This page needs to be advertised so we can all join it. https://www.facebook.com/ZGTechFraudBuster/
Login to Me Too

Shniciee
I ordered a lace front wig that was being advertised through Facebook. I ordered a dark brown lace front body wave. When I received it, it looked like a tacky curly mess. You can even see the net that they used. I’ve been trying to get a refund and no one replied. I was thinking that since PayPal allowed them to use them as their source of payment, that it would be ok. I was wrong. I’m so disappointed. Now I’m wondering how I can get a refund.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Shniciee

through PayPal you have to file a claim..

forget about ZG Technology theyre not gonna do anything for you

log onto your paypal account & file a dispute that you didn't receive what you paid for.. that's the only way other then calling your credit card company & doing a chargeback

As you can see PayPal has been less then helpful in this situation with ZG Technology Co Limited..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.