cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

@Red 75 ZG Technology Co Limited Is also selling stuff as HKG Technology Also stores mostly hosted on Shopify. I been posting all over Facebook " NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY STORE HOSTED ON SHOPIFY" cause they harbor, help & protect scammers & fraudulent activities, which makes ALL STORES ON THE SHOPIFY PLATFORM SUSPECT & CAN'T BE TRUSTED. I hoping that enuff "HONEST" companies that host their store on SHOPIFY will put some pressure on them to clean house or at minimum in force their own TOS against companes engaging in illegal,fraudulent practices & violating copyright & intellectual properties. When they steal & place ads from items such as DJI drones, SWELLPRO drones, AUTELROBOTICS DRONES, Marvel Comics collectables/memorabilia products, star wars collectables & human hair wigs; too much too list But they repost Web ads from legit higher products without permission & I know for a fact some of these companies have complained YET IT STILL GOES ON & Shopify doesn't pull the site or take any action. Everyday I wish that someone or some comany sues the crap outta Shopify & anyone - everyone who is profiting from this fraud/scam. I'm surprised that Lucan Flime , Marvel or DJI hasn't filed an injunction or obtained a cease & desist order against ther products as well as LIKENESS of their property being represented on these sites as well as the overwhelming flood of these scam as. These ZG Technology & HKG Technology ads are like friggn locost on social media sites for I have also seen the ZG scam ads on Instagram also.
Contributor

And by not checking seller suitability jeopardize the personal data of the buyers who trusted them in the first place

Contributor

"These ZG Technology & HKG Technology ads are like friggn locost on social media sites for I have also seen the ZG scam ads on Instagram also."

I've warned FB of these frauds, and certainly PayPal MUST be aware of these scammers, but they're making money by looking the other way.  PayPal, are you listening?  I have no problem listing you in both a suit and a criminal complaint

Contributor

Absoultly furious with these too. Bought two different lightsabres and what arrived was two plastic identical toys, total joke. Now PayPal wants me to ship them back to ZG otherwise they take the money from me. What the hell? How likely is a scam company going to say they received the goods.!!
Contributor

I got the same crap and now Pay pal denied my claim about not receiving what I paid for. Where do you send this crap back? Everything was written in chinese in the shipping label.

Contributor

@JavierBC wrote:

I got the same crap and now Pay pal denied my claim about not receiving what I paid for. Where do you send this crap back? Everything was written in chinese in the shipping label.

Call Paypal and demand they translate this! They know dang good and well you can not fill out a shipping label that is in an English Format if what you have is  Chinese Characters. PayPal is getting to be  regodameneddiculouse! They also know that the address is fraudulent anyway.  Mine has been sitting at a chinese post office since July 1.

Contributor

They've changed the email address on the PayPal account and have started up a tech shop outside of shopify selling Mobile phones. I'm guess ing Shopify may have started to react to these scammers. I read some guy say on this thread it was a sophisticated scam LOL they're using the same PayPal account for all these transactions!!! All this **bleep** is from ONE PayPal user!! PayPal is basically facilitating this. 

Contributor

Absolutely right. 

If anyone reading this is still awaiting for something to be delivered REFUSE THE ACCEPTANCE OR DO NOT COLLECT.

This way you will never receive what you paid for.

As already suggested IF YOU CAN MANAGE TO, TAKE PICTURES OF THE PACKAGE FOR THE SENDER ADDRESS AND IDENTIFICATION BUT DON'T ACCEPT THE DELIVERY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

It is sure that this hasn't stop and Paypal is still mediating payment services for this scam. As of today I marked as fraud two FB adds for sales from this company.

ALL THIS IS AN HUGE ACT OF TERROR AGAINST INTELLIGENCE.

Contributor

@WileC0yote

I surely did open a dispute thru Official PayPal, before I posted here and now it's in a 3 week seller response status.

The thing is, with so many complaints on this type of banditism from a certain seller PayPal should immidiately stop all transactions with that party. We cannot see where our money goes until we are e-mailed by PayPal with a receipt. But PayPal can and should not process these transactions.

@TZRPM

Accepting or collecting has nothing to do with refunding!

I collected the package, I opened it up, I saw it's not what I ordered, I used it and I'm not satisfied, I payed for A, received B. I gave my money to PayPal, they proceeded it further to the given company. Well, I wanna be refunded by PayPal and I'll send 'em a product to proceed it to seller they obviousely work with or to use it as an evidence in upcoming lawsuit they'll rise against the given company.

Contributor

@Z08Crunch

Accepting or collecting has nothing to do with refunding!

I collected the package, I opened it up, I saw it's not what I ordered, I used it and I'm not satisfied, I payed for A, received B. I gave my money to PayPal, they proceeded it further to the given company. Well, I wanna be refunded by PayPal and I'll send 'em a product to proceed it to seller they obviousely work with or to use it as an evidence in upcoming lawsuit they'll rise against the given company.

I realized I got caught in a scam little while after paying for my order.

As I kept on receiving more adds for the same kind of deal. I gave a more thorough look on what I got myself into and without reasonable doubt I had been scammed.

I concluded this, perhaps two hours after I paid, specially thanks to this community thread.

I tried immediately to cancel the payment in Paypal but Paypal had already committed to the seller.

Such hastiness from Paypal under the  circumstances can only be but reprehensible. Paypal charged my CC immediately without any possible revision whatsoever???  

As per Paypal advice, I first sent the seller emails without any answer, of course, and afterwards I went for open a dispute.

In my case I could only file a dispute under two situations

Not Receiving an Item

Receiving an Item different from what I've paid for 

So Accepting or collecting has everything to do with refunding.

In my case, if I collect the item I will most certainly have to pay customs taxes and eventually the return to the seller without any refunding for these costs. Summed up to the already reasonable doubt of ever been refunded at all I open the dispute for Not having received the item which it is what is going to happen.