Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

This is NOT resolved! I have had the same thing happen!

Highlighted
Contributor

This company scammed me out of money too.  I never got my money back from them through Paypal.  Paypal won't reimburse you that's why the scammers use Paypal.  The issue is, you have to send the item back and the shipping is more than the item is worth.  I purchased 2 hair straighteners which were about $200 each and they were "on sale" for $60 each.  I fell for the scam and bought them.  What I got was 2 pieces of plastic with a hot plate in it.  They were not what was advertised but was going to cost me $80 to send it back.  

I had no choice but to eat the cost.  The items had to be thrown out.  It's a shame that Paypal is still allowing this very SAME company to do business with them.  

Highlighted

I have a problem also i have ordered earbuds from this company and also paid from PayPal account but i didn't receive any package i want my money back plz help me
Highlighted
Contributor

I too had placed an order with them and it has been two weeks and I've gotten no response from the vendor. I would like to be reimbursed the money lost during this transaction.
Highlighted
Contributor

Took me 17 days. Seller did not respond to me but did to PayPal; after I filed a dispute. The response included a tracking number that you can follow using China Shipping EMS.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hello i have also been scammed what do i need to do ?

Highlighted
Contributor

I sent emails and no answer. Filed a dispute claim/did not receive item, with PayPal. They sent an email . Items arrived after 17 days in transit. Packaging not so good, boxes crushed but toys seem okay. I will never order from a shipper who does business with China again. If not shipped from the US, I'm going to look somewhere else. PayPal response from seller provided shipping info. That helped track it. China Shipping EMS. Hope you get your items./

Highlighted
Contributor

Great that you are concerned about our transactions however what is PayPal going to do? Are you going to honor your buyer protection policy or? This is disgraceful customer service by any business. I'm surprised you have remained in business! Need to have the IRS and FBI look into your work practices.  

Here is my print out from Your server:

eller info
JH MALL
zamimatqu
Invoice ID
in157272385469922
Purchase details
Christmas Promotion 50% OFF,Buy 2 Get Additional 5$ Discoun..$29.49
Item #HP11820354LAN
Item #HP11820354RED
Item #HP11820354HUG
Amount$88.47
TransactionDiscount-
negative
$5.00

Total$83.47

Highlighted

I also have been scammed by ZG technology. I emailed them three times have not received a response. I purchased 3 robot control cars for Christmas for my grandkids and they have not received them. I believe I purchased them through my paypal acct on Nov 3. JESSICA MILLS
Highlighted
Contributor

My order finally arrived. The seller never replied to my emails. I will never ordered again from him and likely never from a seller who is shipping from China.