ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

fernnypie
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YU ALL CAN HAVE SO MNY COMPLAINT CONCERNING ONE COMPANY AND STILL  LET YOUR CUSTOMERS GO THROUGH ALL OF THI HEADACHE ?THIW IS WHAT I ORDEREDTHIW IS WHAT I ORDEREDTHIS IS THE 'DOG HAIR' I RECEIVEDTHIS IS THE 'DOG HAIR' I RECEIVEDWIGLET 2.jpg  

Login to Me Too

Sparky0065
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I have had same issue ordered one thing that was advertised was shipped something completely different not even close to what was advertised started a claim through PayPal was told I would have to ship it back checked on what shipping would cost $53 more than what I was charged for the item to begin with to ship back don't see why I should have to ship back an item that was illegally advertised and sold to me wrongfully threw false advertising especially when the company knows what is doing is wrong and illegal started a claim with PayPal was getting ready to go away on vacation told the young Feller on the phone that I would not be able to get right back to this as I would be away he said he would make a note on my case however case was closed anyway and now I still have not received my money back for an item that was illegally sold to me in Canada feel like PayPal should not be taking payment for this seller anymore if somebody from PayPal could contact me to fix this that would be great if not I feel I may shut down my PayPal account and my business account through PayPal as well this is just wrong it should not be allowed to go on like this this long.

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@Sparky0065 wrote:
Hello I have had same issue ordered one thing that was advertised was shipped something completely different not even close to what was advertised started a claim through PayPal was told I would have to ship it back checked on what shipping would cost $53 more than what I was charged for the item to begin with to ship back don't see why I should have to ship back an item that was illegally advertised and sold to me wrongfully threw false advertising especially when the company knows what is doing is wrong and illegal started a claim with PayPal was getting ready to go away on vacation told the young Feller on the phone that I would not be able to get right back to this as I would be away he said he would make a note on my case however case was closed anyway and now I still have not received my money back for an item that was illegally sold to me in Canada feel like PayPal should not be taking payment for this seller anymore if somebody from PayPal could contact me to fix this that would be great if not I feel I may shut down my PayPal account and my business account through PayPal as well this is just wrong it should not be allowed to go on like this this long.

What you need to do is Call Paypal again! When the representative with the heavy accent comes on the phone (they can't do anything to help) briefly state your case then ask for a Supervisor, when that person (also with a heavy accent) comes on the phone, you can state your case if you want, but they also, won't or can't help refund your money. Then Ask to speak with a MANAGER, This is the person (that will speak English with an American or Canadian accent) Then give them your story (they will need to look up your case). If that Manager will not help you my giving you your refund..... Call payPal again and go through the dance again till you get a MANAGER that will refund your money! It took me 3 times but did get the refund. They know this is a scam (and admitted it to me).

Login to Me Too

Aussie-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

Ok my case was closed after months of messages back and forward with PayPal so rang and was put through to a supervisor and was told to make a claim against PayPal through my credit card company which I have done and yes I all so sent package back so have made a claim for that against PayPal and I see more adds on Facebook from this same company under another name and still PayPal supports therm 

Login to Me Too

Bill440
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I to was scammed. I have emailed Paypal repeatedly. They and the company insist that my item is to be returned to China at my expense, when it was sent from within Australia. paypal will not answer any questions, and the people I speak to are just SO STUPID!!!!!!!!  all I get is the same reply saying I am eligible for a refund if I return it to China, and delivery is confirmed, which this mob of scammers would not do. Paypal are unbelievably obtuse. This company obviously makes them a lot of money selling dodgy products that are a scam. Paypal have so much evidence before them, but still they dod nothing except act like a robot in sending the same reply, probably just a copy and paste, without answering questions like "why do I have to return it to China when it was sent from here within Australia. I will be keeping my paypal account open but not using it, so that I can keep posting this sort of thing on this site. Paypal are complicit in scamming.

Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor
It's not even a person who replies. It's an automated, robotic response that you get by email. An actual PayPal person may not even be required until you get to 3rd level escalation. Good luck, but sometimes a well known Global company, a huge company, worth a billion dollars, is still a complicent scamming company. Taking profits by omission of fault is actually worse than the overseas scammers themselves.
Login to Me Too

Neilgsheehan
Contributor
Contributor
Olivia this happened to me. I'd like my money back.
Login to Me Too

Neilgsheehan
Contributor
Contributor
Olivia how do we contact you?
Login to Me Too

Comisarul
Contributor
Contributor
Will we ever see our money reimbursed and the culprits rightfully punished???
Login to Me Too

Kamatz

Hi Olivia

I note that paypal was making "some investigation" of this company ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED on the web, so why paypal still allow through this email <removed> still making scams, I did make a buy on Dec 23rd (case number PP-D-22366142) and I am just note today about this fake, so did paypal is making a real investigation of those scams ?, just asking  ...

Thanks.

J.J.

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've all had a bad experience with your transactions. The disputes that have been filed, in addition to being necessary for each of you to recoup losses from your individual transactions, are also necessary to help PayPal view the big picture of a merchant's behavior. While we are unable to disclose any results of investigations or any actions taken on an account to anyone but the account's owner, I can assure you that PayPal does investigate these trends of behavior. Thank you to everyone who opened a dispute to let us know of the issue.

To any who had a post edited or removed from this thread, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. All posts must adhere to the Community Rules and Guidelines. Any posting of contact information would not be allowed.

I'm marking this post as the accepted solution in order to allow the forum to float my response to the top of the thread. This is not an indication that PayPal considers the matter closed. It is purely to ensure the visibility of this response as the thread grows. We appreciate the insight that you have all brought to the discussion and any additional posts that come from anyone else that has been affected.

Thank you.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.