ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Trisha57
New Community Member

Payment Type Card Purchase Reference Number ORI03GF2QA9LLE7Yb bb Post Date 6/8/2018 6:50:13 AM Transaction Date 6/8/2018 12:00:00 AM Merchant Name PAYPAL *ZGTECHNOLOG Merchant Address <removed> Purchase Method Manual Entry, Unknown Description Purchase from PAYPAL *ZG I have yet to receive my product: refund please!

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You may want to phone customer service for assistance - as this is a public community, requests such as this cannot be resolved here.

Login to Me Too

Vnarith
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 smartwatches since 11 June 2018 from Focuslife, and my PayPal transaction was to ZG technology co. Limited. I've tried to contact seller, but there is no reply, no shipping information. #### FRAUDULENT FRAUDULENT FRAUDULENT ####
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Vnarith

this is going to sound strange but the best thing that can happen to you is that you NEVER get any tracking info or any packages from ZG Technology Co Limited in the mail.

because if you do

1st off you'll be upset as heck when you open the box cause you'll only find some cheap junk that isn't anything like the ad

2nd Now your in a lurch because PayPal & ZG technology Co Limited will start the game with you, you'll be told that for a refund your gonna have to send the junk back to China which isn't cheap. meanwhile it's a real pain in the neck getting ZG to cough up a good return address almost as hard as it is to get them to actually return an email.

Soon as you file a dispute with PayPal ZG will rear its ugly head with a tracking # many times the 1st tracking # they give you is fake then when you complain a valid 1 or the 1 they gave you will become valid all of a sudden.

All I can say is what I did to get my $$$ back.

I REFUSED delivery of the package cause ZG Tech refused to answer my email when I wanted to cancel my order.

by me REFUSING DELIVERY of the package it was returned to sender hence it went back to whatever fake addy they had on the box & I didn't have to pay for return shipping or go thru fits doing so.

in my mind that was the path of least stress & aggravation

I have filed a dispute after ZG Tech hadnt answered ANY of my emails for I wanted to cancel my order, cause I had discovered the scam (based on the stolen ad's they use & many false emails on their sites & reverse image searches from their reviews & ad's), after I refused delivery PayPal issued me a refund 2 days later

Not saying thats what you should do, just was my experience..

Others have ordered the smart watches I have seen posts about them, I don't think they people who posted about them were posting to make a glowing review I think that they were angry posts lol

Login to Me Too

NAS65
New Community Member
I purchased a Drone advertised on FB. I paid $75.95 or £59.07. When it arrived the packaging was damaged and I was sent a Broadream S9 mini quadcopter which can be purchased for $19.99...!! I have emailed them everyday for over a week and have had no response. Was hoping it was all a oversight until reading this forum. Why are PayPal still allowing them to take payments??
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

just got this from PayPals facebook page

Hello Tom! Thanks for reaching out to us. I am sorry for any inconvenience. However, due to PayPal's Privacy Policy, we don't have the ability to provide another customer's account details. All you can do is advise your other members to send the spoof emails to  report any AUP violations at <removed>. We will look into it soon. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know here. I will try to help you accordingly. Thank you. -Bijoy

Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor

I made the impulse decision to buy a drone from a Facebook add of the seller.

Soon after I realized it was likely a false deal so I contacted the seller asking if my order was ok or I should get worried. In the absence of any reply I opened a dispute and a couple of days later contacted Paypal Support. I was told then to hold a few more days and that the seller was an important Paypal account.

???

So Paypal seams to be pledging frauds.

I would not have enter this situation if there wasn't for the Paypal support of the transaction.

Hopefully Paypal will fulfill the insurance and I will get a refund. 

Login to Me Too

drgr33n
Contributor
Contributor

Contact details for this company in the link below. Call away 😉

http://www.globalsources.com/si/AS/Shenzhen-Zg/6008825177929/ContactUs.htm

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder is that the same company. I reckon the scammers are using their name.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@drgr33n

@tomp1193

THAT IS NOT THE SAME COMPANY WHOSE SCAMMING EVERYONE!! That is a company that manufacturers Fiber Optic Cables & such.

I haven't been able to locate any info on the company that has taken everyones $$ even when you google some of the return shipping addresses (on the 30-40+ sites ZG Tech has on SHOPIFY ) it comes up as an incomplete shipping address, flatout bogus or in a residential area of China.

The return address on my package was COMPTON, CALIFORNIA which was ridiculous cause the tracking # reflected that the package had originated in China somewhere.

In fact that company made a few posts on Facebook that they don't even accept PayPal nor export any type of toys, wigs, retail trinkets &/or other Chinese useless junk. to be honest even the cheap junk ZG Tech is sending out is really bad it's not even GOOD cheap items, almost like they're shipping out cheap items that failed quality control inspections if there indeed is such a thing. I do realize that Cheap Chinese items & quality control is sort of an OXYMORON...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.