cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

I checked out shipping costs to China and under 2 pounds, 0 ounces costs $23.50.  That's the cheapest so far with tracking and receipt (through USPS.com website, or else it will run you $39.50 if you go down to the Post Office)!

First-Class Package International Service**
Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"
Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"
Value of contents can not exceed $400.00
Select a Delivery Option Expected Delivery Day RetailClick-N-Ship®
Normal Delivery TimeVaries by destination$23.50$23.50

My suggestion is to empty out the contents and make the weight as light as possible!  Heck, ship them an empty box if the weight goes over 2 pounds!  Fudge around with the Declaration Form and try not to exceed $400 in value, but make sure you don't pay any extra fees as well!  Sometimes, Customs sees a high price and bills the receiver (not the sender) for the costs, and that would be the ultimate joke if they pay for something and nothing is in the box!  Most of the time, the receiver will refuse, but that's their problem!  You just have to show Paypal your proof you sent the item (tracking number) and that it went to China!

If you feel that's still too much, just file a dispute with your credit card company and explain the situation via email (or call them up).  The credit card company gives you better results because they don't want to lose you as a customer, and if it is clearly fraud, it gets charged back to Paypal , who has to handle the chargeback fees (which cost gets passed on to the seller).

this is the email address included on my paypal transaction with them: *** bleep *** I placed an order based on advertisement videos and a written product description. what I got was nothing at all like what was advertised. Its a shame PayPal is associated with them. Good luck

Contributor

What's so fraudulent is that the ZG does not appear on the Facebook advertisement. Once you buy the product then their name the ZG Technologies shows up. They scammed me once by stealing a video from another site and using it as their own. I ordered a product that indicated a different seller but once I went through PayPal it showed their name. I'm lucky it wasn't a lot of money but I'm tired of Facebook and PayPal letting these scammers continue to take people's money. Class action lawsuit?

Does PayPal not monitor their own forum here and see all the people being ripped off by ZGtech?  Appears I was ripped off on the drone being advertised thru Facebook. I used my visa credit card and it somehow had to go thru PayPal.  All I can figure is they know that PayPal lacks the security provided by other means such as visa. Where are you PayPal?  Why are you letting this happen?  I will be closing my account ...you aren’t providing appropriate security here. 

Tags (1)
Contributor

They are also advertising on Instagram, as I bought 2 of the 4WD MONSTER TRUCK - Silver / 1:16 / HIGH-POWER VERSION, and have not seen any emails since.    Why isnt PayPal blocking these payments???   

Contributor

I bought the same RC trucks based on the videos and pictures shown on Facebook. I finally received the package today. I ordered the high performance models, and paid Express shipping. What I got is some crap I would not pay 5 bucks for. The description for the model I purchased claims you get a 14.8v battery, I got a 4.8v. It's not just the wrong battery, the inside of the car says 4.8v. We tested the car out, it barely goes through grass. It will never do anything like the video shows. I have attempted to contact them to start the return process, but based on this forum, I wont hold my breath on any return correspondence. STAY AWAY I paid $111.00 for $5 in junk, heck the wheels are not even straight.
Contributor

Hi Guys, 

Thsi mob are not the only ones using others videos and sending crap items.

Ive been done 3 times now, I am in dispute with paypal now over one of them.

The fool in the post office, in fairness he was only new, sold me the incorrect package, it only had limited tracking

now that they cant see the tracking, they are saying that they wont cover it.

I told them what had happened and I suggested, that if I got a sats dec from the postmaster, stating it was sent, would that be ok....YES ! im told

now they are saying, we cant track it ... i just seem to be going in circles.  the case ended up getting closed, so they then opened up an appeal

they said if I could provide the stat dec, they would cover it. i then got an email, stating " as you have not provided the requested documents the case has been closed.  i was told I had until friday to get them, i sent it wednesday and thursday i got the " case closed " email.

it seems that one person does not know what the others have said or done... just wish that one person looked after one case.

anyway... enough of my problems... just know  ZG are not the only ones, but I have a suspicion that my guy is ZG just using another name 

does anyone know the return address for ZG   just wonder if it is the same as the one i have had to use ?

Contributor

Yeah look at the response to this particular thread it's bigger than anything else on on PayPal community as far as where I can find it's ridiculous and it just really leaves me blown away and speechless almost I've tried three times to get my money back or to be able to return this or something I mean it took so long to get anyways and then it's like the guy said it's a joke I didn't even get the upgraded batteries like I was supposed to get PayPal really let me down on this one up to this point I've always had no problems at all wasn't I'm not some guy who returns on my proxide to keep everything usually but this one here it's just they went too far with this ridiculous. I bought a $3 toy for $65 I can play with this toy in my house what they advertised was a in adult recreational RC **bleep** car that does 70 miles per hour what you cant even play with that in your backyard it's too bad **bleep** I know cuz I have one like that. And then they didn't even give me the upgraded battery that I paid extra for it to boot what a scam this I'm not going to let this rest this is bull.
Contributor

just had same experience on a waterproof drone I ordered off facebook video and description bought through facebook my pay pal account, how can paypal onforward moey to a fraudulent site when they have had 100s of complaints about zg technologies what arrived was about a $20 dollar drone small and brittle bloody scam from china , buyer beware , pal pal should stop paying this company , I want my money back now
Contributor

Did you get your money back I'm calling them Friday after I put into action to review the case 21 days ago that's not fair .Facebook scam I will pull the plug on PayPal